Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-10-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 5

1. Reed
2. Polamalu
3. Adrian Wilson
4. Roy Williams
5. Mike Brown

And to those who say Reed is bad in run support, he really isn't. He's small, and people just think because of that he's not good in run support. He's no Sean Taylor but he comes up and makes big stops. And he can lay a huge hit on guys. See Colts game ST hit and Koren Robinson hit in the Vikings-Ravens game. He makes plays from all over the field, up on the line or 30 yards downfield. He's the most complete and is the best cover guy. So he's the best IMO.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Here are my top 5 rankings:

Troy Polamalu ( Very Dimensional He can do it all)
Ed Reed (He is great and can also do most of it all)
Michael Lewis ( Great Coverage safety and can come up ad make a safe tackle)
Roy Williams ( An awesome hitter and good in coverage but not great)Rodney Harrison (He is a good all around safety)

Try again son
Old 08-10-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
I'd like to say Roy Williams, but it's Ed Reed.

Thank you.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink

stephenson, you should call both the safety polls. if theres a comeback at this point it is because someone cheated. I cant wait for the kicker poll. its gonna be a close 3 man race
Old 08-10-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
stephenson, you should call both the safety polls. if theres a comeback at this point it is because someone cheated. I cant wait for the kicker poll. its gonna be a close 3 man race
i think i will, then tomorrow i can properly publish the team
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have seen a quick flucuation in Roy Williams votes.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
He has had like 2 votes in 2 hours
Old 08-10-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
i think he meant earlier when he went from 3 to 17
Old 08-10-2006, 07:17 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so roy williams has had foul play regarding his votes is what ur saying?
Old 08-10-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yea but i think he was in 2nd before that anyway. just make the kicker poll
Old 08-10-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yea but i think he was in 2nd before that anyway. just make the kicker poll
i wont DQ him, as i didnt see it either
Old 08-10-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when healthy. its reed, but not after last year. overall, assuming all healthy, i'd want reed

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Immaculate Tackle
Veteran

Immaculate Tackle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is BS! Ed Reed is an FS. Polamalu should have won this.
Immaculate Tackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:25 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate Tackle
shush
Old 08-10-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate Tackle
Reed is a SS. :?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ed Reed plays both, he s a SS and plays FS he can play both.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Ed Reed hands down..

How can you even vote for someone else? Williams couldn't hold Reeds Jock...
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:

and hes the best at both
Old 08-10-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77
Ed Reed hands down..

How can you even vote for someone else? Williams couldn't hold Reeds Jock...

yea I know it makes me sick that someone would even think of voting for him

(it is sarcasm, i am saying this so people dont attack me with well Roy is preety good puts fear in every offensive player)
Old 08-10-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

and hes the best at both
Troy is the best at SS, sorry.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Quote:
Quote:

and hes the best at both
Troy is the best at SS, sorry.
:?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote