Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 06-22-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he will do better than what he has shown from last year, 1 year under the WCO is good and now being its his 2nd year he should know the playbook and he has better weapons that brad johnson did last year. He has all the tools to be good and i just hope he is. His Ratio between TD's and INT could be the same

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
VikesRule
Rookie

VikesRule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Now, let's change this topic. How do you guys think Tarvaris Jackson will do this year? I think he'll have sort of like Vince Youngs statistics (keep in mind they weren't very good).
Thread highjacker!

I hope he has a Vince Young year, but who knows.
VikesRule is offline   Reply With Quote