Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-12-2006, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.
Default AJ Hawk

What will AJ Hawk do in tonights game
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:37 PM    (permalink

get a few tackles
Old 08-12-2006, 12:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Step on the field...

And hopefully get hurt, haha just kiddin ...But seriously....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:48 PM    (permalink
danman253

2 tackles, nothing special
Old 08-12-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just hope he plays well and gets in on some tackles. Int would be a tough one to call, and u never know about the FF. if he's getting in on lots of plays u never know.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

couple tackles and some good coverage
Old 08-12-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Who cares,

what will Cory Rodgers do in tonights game?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:07 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
Yeah but at the same time, she will never have to work, i dont think she ever had has or is going to have a job, she can just sit in her mansion counting cash all day even if it is in Green Bay.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
You ever even been to green bay?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
Its not that bad, Its not bad at all. Wisconsin is just like any states It has good and bad parts. Its more of the middle of the state thats farms and dairy. and shes from Ohio.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
Old 08-12-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
and Washingtons pardise :roll:
Old 08-12-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
Boy, would you hate North Florida.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Boy, would you hate North Florida.
Id love Miami and all its "flavor" though... :D :D :D
Old 08-12-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

the laid back part is the best thing about being from the midwest and no rush.. i hate big cities cause everyone is a dlckhead. being in the wide open is the nice. when i went to GB i didn't find it to be too bad at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink

Wisconsin is where its at. You can have the city feel and country feel all within a couple of minutes. Why wouldn't you want to do things slow? Life is a lot less stressful and more enjoyable IMO. The "big city" is cool every once in awhile but I couldn't live my life there.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink

Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do
Old 08-12-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do
Exactley that is why people that live in Green Bay Eat, Sleep and Live Packers football. :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gets a couple of tackles and a sack.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BadgerMike
Rookie

BadgerMike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Have you ever been to the Northern part of Wisconsin? I did not thinks so. There is a reason thousands of Illinois residents own vacation property in N. Wis. Also she is enrolled at the University of Green Bay to finish her degree.
BadgerMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:03 AM    (permalink

Quote:
so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?
Old 08-13-2006, 12:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?
We claim this is nothing to do, but that could be the case in any city.