Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-12-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Chris Galippo

I've heard he is the best and easily most althletic linebacker in this year recruiting class... he's going to USC... how good do you guys think he is gonna be?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude was absolutely incredible in the Army AA game. I think he will be one of the best LB's that USC has seen in quite some time.

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
david81

Not what I heard, and Im a USC fan... I heard he pretty much has everythin you would want in a top LB except elite athleticism. That doesnt mean he isnt pretty athletic but I dont think he would easily be the most athletic LB in this class... I think in a couple years he's gonna be a top MLB in the nation and lead our D.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How many tackles did he have in the All American game?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

10 I believe.

Yeah reminds me alot of AJ Hawk. Very instinctive and polished player.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david81 View Post
Not what I heard, and Im a USC fan... I heard he pretty much has everythin you would want in a top LB except elite athleticism. That doesnt mean he isnt pretty athletic but I dont think he would easily be the most athletic LB in this class... I think in a couple years he's gonna be a top MLB in the nation and lead our D.
so he is a MLB then? i wasnt to sure where they had him lineing up on the field

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Galippo is a good athlete, but he needs to work on his quickness more than anything. I believe he is already around 6-3 235 and very strong. He is certainly not a bad athlete though. He should've went to BC lol.

He should be lining up at either SLB or ILB, but I see him at SLB especially if he gets time as a freshman (probably behind Cushing) as USC is moving back to the 4-3 (I believe) and Maualuga will play inside. What a beastly LB corps:
WLB- Rivers, MLB Maulaluga, SLB Cushing. And they have Luthur Brown and Galippo as backups. That is 3 potential 1st round starters with 2 probable round 1 guys on the DL and a few future 1st rounders in the secondary (Mays and Thomas, possibly Pinkard if he smartens up).

Last edited by Don Vito : 06-12-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
reese

is there a usc player that isnt cocky?
Old 06-26-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Isn't J'Courtney Williams the most athletic LB?

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Lightbulb

No that would be Malcom smith, another Trojan commit.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
mat33
Rookie

mat33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate USC, but Galippo is one of the most impressive LB recruits I have ever seen.
mat33 is offline   Reply With Quote