Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:16 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
You ever even been to green bay?
I have, it sucks
and Washingtons pardise :roll:
I live in Chicago :?
Old 08-13-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
I have, it sucks
well maybe that would explain why you dont like GB......

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

a better question is whats his stats on the year?
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:23 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
chicago blows.

green bay is allright...got all the advantages of a big city...lots of bars/restaraunts. pro football team, options for employment.....but none of the disadvantages...crime, traffic.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
hes a seahawk fan
Old 08-14-2006, 12:59 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
hes a seahawk fan
he still should hate the packers

the packers end there winning spree this year

and took out the seahawks in the playoffs 2 yrs ago (Al Harris INT 4 SIX)

and have not beat the packers since 1999
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
chicago blows.

you blow :twisted:
Old 08-15-2006, 02:03 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
hes not from washington. western washington is really nice. it rains in the fall and winter alot but in the summer it is beautiful. tons of green trees and plants and its usualy about 85 degrees but it does get to 100 for about a week or two every year.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
hes not from washington. western washington is really nice. it rains in the fall and winter alot but in the summer it is beautiful. tons of green trees and plants and its usualy about 85 degrees but it does get to 100 for about a week or two every year.
You should be a travel guide.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have, it sucks
I was gonna say i'm not from Washington but i hear its beautiful and Green Bay is a dump
Old 08-17-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
Boy, would you hate North Florida.
Oh snap, i lived in the Pensacola area for 9 years and it was the most lax place i have ever been. (But i hear Brazil is pretty laid back) I lived close to the beach and all everyone did is drink, surf, and play volleyball. I got used to it, and actually kind of like. However the heat and humidity is terrible (this coming from an Ohio born person who is now living in the north...again).