Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to say rivers. I think he plugs right into the offense and makes the decission about letting Brees go even better
Old 08-16-2006, 09:54 PM    (permalink
broncosfan144

im going to have to agree and say rivers also. I think that he now truly understands the game of football
Old 08-16-2006, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)
Old 08-16-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56
LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)
How exactly is Cutler better than Rivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im kind of just saying that I think that Rivers will do well. I knew that green would win and plummer would get his.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

3projectPAT6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
:roll: ya and rod smith is better then randy moss.

plummer had a great year, but he isnt god. i wouldnt be suprised if rivers and plummer had roughly similar season.

Sig byDLS42
3projectPAT6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:

for all we know Croyle could be better than the 2,which I think is possible if KC can produce another HOF caliber line in the near future.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:
*scratches head*

nope, no logical explanation. must just be devout homerism.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:35 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherMatthew
Rookie

ImBrotherMatthew hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.ImBrotherMatthew hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Trent is the man, hes the real deal

Thanks DLS42 for the amazing job!

"We are Penn State"
-Brother Matthew-
ImBrotherMatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone said Rivers doesnt have the weapons. Okay? have you ever seen a Chargers game? They have LT, Gates, the ageless Keenan Mccardell, one of the most underrated WR in the league Eric Parker, and 6'5 Vicent Jackson. He has plenty of weapons and he knows this offense like the back of his hand. Now, as for this topic, Green will probably have the best but, I'm expecting a great season out of Rivers this season, I thought he would have been great starting right out of college. I would take Rivers over Big Ben and Eli any day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure about any of the other teams, but I think Walter has a good chance of seeing the majority of playing time this season, especially after Brooks' "performances" the last two games.

By the way njx, for what it's worth, Brooks was trying to throw it to the line judges and trainers all game on Monday.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote