Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink

Default Which Rookie RB will start first?

This has been on my mind alot. Looking at all the rookies have worthy veterans to challenge. Who do you think will win there job first.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Bell, because he has already started, and will start week 1.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I'd love to see him start, but something just telling me Shanny did this to get Tatum and Ron to work harder. But I definitly would love to see that.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
I'd love to see him start, but something just telling me Shanny did this to get Tatum and Ron to work harder. But I definitly would love to see that.
I hope not.. I have him as my #3 back in fantasy, and I thought he might hyave a breakout year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you mean full time starter or starter for a little bit for some reason or another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If not Bell then I would go with Addai. I think he will start around week 3 or 4 and start for the rest of the year.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-23-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think besides Mike Bell who is already the starter as of right now, the next guy I'd pick would be either Laurence Maroney or Joseph Addai.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
I think besides Mike Bell who is already the starter as of right now, the next guy I'd pick would be either Laurence Maroney or Joseph Addai.
Sweetness knows whats up.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-23-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If not Bell then I would go with Addai. I think he will start around week 3 or 4 and start for the rest of the year.
I dunno, Dominic Rhodes has the skill to be starter if you'll go into the time machine with me.............................................loo k its 2001 and edge got injured! Dominic has a 4.7 average and 1104 yards in 10 starts.

Jo will share time, but he won't start till next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Quote:
I dunno, Dominic Rhodes has the skill to be starter if you'll go into the time machine with me.............................................loo k its 2001 and edge got injured! Dominic has a 4.7 average and 1104 yards in 10 starts.

Don't tell dam that.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
Uh I don't understand could you post that again. :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie will probably start on the field with Deuce. In the 2 RB set, very possible.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Do you mean full time starter or starter for a little bit for some reason or another?
Who will take the starting job and keep it.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
Dam8610, aka Joseph Addai's mom.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-23-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
OOOO. Ok.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 08-23-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
lol he's one of the Colts homers I was talking about earlier.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:06 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

DeAngelo week 2.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:21 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said Bush.....since he is already in the starting lineup :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:26 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

It depends on which RB has the earliest game start on 9/11. Bush and Williams both probably will start on opening day. Running backs, unlike other positions, usually can make an impact right away in the NFL.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:54 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
I said Bush.....since he is already in the starting lineup :roll:
Did you watch the Saints game on Monday :roll:
Old 08-24-2006, 01:08 PM    (permalink
a-dub83
Rookie

a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

could be Addai, coach Dungy has said Addai will back up Dom but during trainng camp said it's going to hard to keep Addai off the field. Although Rhodes and Addai are supposed to split carries, offensive coordinator Tom Moore said he wants to have one guy be the feature back rather than by commitee. The biggest edge Addai has over Rhodes is his blocking and ability and that's huge when you think about protecting Peyton Manning.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:25 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reggie Bush isn't starting in week 1, I will immediately label the Saints coaching staff as the worst in the league.
I'm not saying they have to bench Deuce, but they need to have Reggie on the field no matter what. For multiple reasons.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:30 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Joesph Addia he doesn't look half bad in presean. If he didn't start then I would have to say Mike Bell. Shanahan is really impressed by this kid. Two Bells in the back field can cause alot of damage.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink

first Bell then Addai.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
Then you must be Laurence Maroney's mom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
lol he's one of the Colts homers I was talking about earlier.
Why are you calling me a homer?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote