Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:34 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If not Bell then I would go with Addai. I think he will start around week 3 or 4 and start for the rest of the year.
I dunno, Dominic Rhodes has the skill to be starter if you'll go into the time machine with me.............................................loo k its 2001 and edge got injured! Dominic has a 4.7 average and 1104 yards in 10 starts.

Jo will share time, but he won't start till next year.
Don't tell dam that.
Uh I don't understand could you post that again. :D
Dam8610, aka Joseph Addai's mom.
Then you must be Laurence Maroney's mom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If not Bell then I would go with Addai. I think he will start around week 3 or 4 and start for the rest of the year.
I dunno, Dominic Rhodes has the skill to be starter if you'll go into the time machine with me.............................................loo k its 2001 and edge got injured! Dominic has a 4.7 average and 1104 yards in 10 starts.

Don't tell dam that.
lol he's one of the Colts homers I was talking about earlier.
Why are you calling me a homer?
Are you kidding me? Your the biggest Addai homer on this board. :?
Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Bell by default, stupid poll.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
Then you must be Laurence Maroney's mom?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't tell dam that.
lol he's one of the Colts homers I was talking about earlier.
Are you kidding me? Your the biggest Addai homer on this board. :?
Excuse the hell out of me for liking the guy. I rated him as the 3rd best back in the draft in November, and had him there all the way until draft day. How could I be a homer with him if I liked him that well since last season? If you don't believe me about that, you can go ahead and look up my posts from last year. They'll show you exactly what I've told you.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:06 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Because you think Joseph Addai will win rookie of the year...
Old 08-25-2006, 07:09 AM    (permalink

Mike bell already is a starter and no one else is
Old 08-25-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Quote:
Because you think Joseph Addai will win rookie of the year...
My sig line means that I hope he wins ROY, and that I think he has a shot at it. By no means do I think he will win it.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote