Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-10-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Zach Frazer to transfer

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2899577

RS Freshman with good size and a strong arm was the odd man out in the Notre Dame QB race. Rutgers, ECU, Miami are among the teams that are interested
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you mean Zach Frazer, I saw this earlier

Good decision though, looks like ND is set at QB.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frazer is a really good prospect. Def made the right choice. Rutgers would seem like a great fit for him

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
Frazer is a really good prospect. Def made the right choice. Rutgers would seem like a great fit for him
definatly agree on that one! ya there wasnt really any way he was getting on that field... great talent at the QB spot and everyone loves jimmy... i dont see why though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Got out early enough that he can still make something of his career. He was idiot to go to Notre Dame knowing that the golden boy was coming the next year. And Notre Dame is bringing in another elite QB prospect in the 08 class.
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see him go to Rutgers! Ryan Cubit, Ryan Hart and Mike Teel all leave/left a lot to be desired and I think getting Frazer would be the best thing for the program. The first QB since Mike McMahon with pro potential? As good as Hart is doing in af2, I pray Frazer comes over!

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Bem1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

and then there was 3. Joe Schad said he would most likely end up at Uconn or Rutgers today
Old 06-10-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh. I was kinda rooting for him to win the job since Clausen and Sharpley won't even give Michigan a decent game.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ND will own Michigan....I think..LOL
Old 06-10-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, good move by Frazier. With Clausen coming in and Crist coming in next year, the QB spot is locked down.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
dware_94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
michigan's going to destroy ND....again
Old 06-10-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
Schiano was lure him in

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Id go to Rutgers if I were him.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
if by own... you mean get the floor mopped with them... michigan thus owning the mop.. wow i tried to be funny.. just didnt work

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2922773

Dammit, was hoping for him to come to RU.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:39 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:59 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old news..someone bumped it. Still, I missed this thread.
UConn isn't a bad place for him. I wish him all the luck in the world, but he wasn't a fit I guess.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.
I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?

Old 07-03-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Natale was the transfer from MSU right?
yes he was
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he transfered to UConn.. If you click on his name, it'll show that he's on the team already.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?
He was and I was very excited to see what he was going to be able to do this year. Unfortunately he's hurt and I believe out for the year. I'm talking about Natale.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UCONN!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote