Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink

Its close between Schaub and Rivers for me but im gonna say Rivers.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Of all those guys id say cutler but i also think A Rod should be on the list.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Wow there are alot of people on the Cutler bandwagon now aren't there?

I've been saying since January that Cutler was the top QB in the draft and that he would be a superstar...
Old 08-25-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Wow there are alot of people on the Cutler bandwagon now aren't there?

I've been saying since January that Cutler was the top QB in the draft and that he would be a superstar...
Yes, people JUST started to like Cutler as a prospect, by no means has he had any hype since the end of the college football season.

Anyway, if I had to pick someone and IF EVERYTHING works out perfectly; I'm going to go with Philip Rivers. He has the frame, mind and I'd say arm to survive in the NFL on a year-to-year basis. All he truly lacks is experience and he should get that this year. He already has a solid rushing game and a decent enough aerial attack to do some damage. I never really pick rookies as they usually go into unspectacular places but Cutler and Leinart are to be considered.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of those, Cutler or Rivers. Carson Palmer will be the best QB in the NFL in 5 years though.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Agreed, adding Aaron Rodgers and Tarvaris Jackson especially would be welcome.

Please remove Kyle Boller while doing so.
Losman wouldn't hurt either
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Agreed, adding Aaron Rodgers and Tarvaris Jackson especially would be welcome.

Please remove Kyle Boller while doing so.
Losman wouldn't hurt either
yes he would. most people already consider him a bust