Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
Give it to Dunn cause he's on my fantasy team...
let Vick do it cuz he's on mine, yet he won't start over Hasselback, unless Matt sux and Mike plays amazing
Old 08-27-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres
Quote:
let Vick do it cuz he's on mine, yet he won't start over Hasselback, unless Matt sux and Mike plays amazing

Trade him to someone who doesn't know about football for like a realllllllly good player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Quote:

Trade him to someone who doesn't know about football for like a realllllllly good player.
i'm in a serious league with all my friends and its for a good amount of money so everyone pretty much knows whats going on... i got him in like the 15th round of a 10 team draft... haha
Old 08-27-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
haccess

Put Schaub in.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PA boot. Have Crumpler run a cross, so that Vick has a dumpoff option in the case that they have the possibility of him running covered. Duckett would have been their go to guy prior to him being traded, but now that he's gone, Vick would have to be the go to guy in that situation, that is unless they really like Jerious Norwood.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Quote:

i'm in a serious league with all my friends and its for a good amount of money so everyone pretty much knows whats going on... i got him in like the 15th round of a 10 team draft... haha
Wow... that's a steal. I wish I could know I could pick up Vick in the 15th round of a draft.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610
PA boot. Have Crumpler run a cross, so that Vick has a dumpoff option in the case that they have the possibility of him running covered. Duckett would have been their go to guy prior to him being traded, but now that he's gone, Vick would have to be the go to guy in that situation, that is unless they really like Jerious Norwood.
We know that. That is the point of this thread. :P
Old 08-27-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lelie isn't our #1 Receiver and isn't our GL guy either... but we have a lot of options at the GL. things like runs with Vick, Norwood, Dunn, Griffith or McCrary; PA's to anyone on the field but the lineman (likely set for GL would be Crumpler, Jenkins, Griffith, White, McCrary) the most likely though would be a Norwood or a Griffith run.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play Action Option. That way Vick can run or throw the ball for the TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988
Lelie isn't our #1 Receiver and isn't our GL guy either... but we have a lot of options at the GL. things like runs with Vick, Norwood, Dunn, Griffith or McCrary; PA's to anyone on the field but the lineman (likely set for GL would be Crumpler, Jenkins, Griffith, White, McCrary) the most likely though would be a Norwood or a Griffith run.
Scar I haven't seen you on here in a while, what do you think of the pickup of lelie?

I'd go Dunn I like McCrary as a blocker for him in that situation.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Let Vick make a play. Before Duckett was traded, I'd say give it to him, but PA to Dunn and have Vick roll out, because no QB is better in the open field with his legs than Mike Vick.
This seems like a feast or famine option. Either Vick gets in or there is a 50/50 chance of him forcing a throw. ATL has a pretty decent running game so I'd eliminate the risk and punch it in. 8)
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:54 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sneak
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:36 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of a subject change, but Miami has a really good short yardage/goal line offense. We have Ronnie Brown who can pound it, Fred Beasley who can do the same, Sammy Morris as well. We have McMichael at TE who can get some TDs. Chris Chambers on the fade route is money. And if all of that fails we have big Daunte for the QB sneak. Add to that our OL are pretty much all maulers, that is a crazy GL unit.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988
Scar I haven't seen you on here in a while, what do you think of the pickup of lelie?

I'd go Dunn I like McCrary as a blocker for him in that situation.
considering all we gave up was Duckett I like the trade.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put Schaub in so he can fumble the snap and Jerious Norwood can leap into the pile to get it for the TD.

Oh yeah. It's the Super Bowl for you, Falcons fans.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote