Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-07-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, yeah. I guess the flash drive won't work for 360, damn.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
This guy's the best...

http://psxsports.com/
how much does he sell it for? and bond just download the roster **** on that site and make the teams, the guy gives you all of the names.

Last edited by PACKmanN : 07-07-2007 at 02:44 PM.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
No Miami either. :(
Thanks......

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does that guy only sell the file because i don't want to pay 30 bucks for another memory stick.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will it really be 40 for ps2?? awesome
Old 07-07-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delete: Double post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Delete: Double post
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281693
Old 07-07-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a list on the net that shows team rosters and ratings for this game? I have seen them in past years . . .
Old 07-07-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

IVE HAD IT!!! IM TRADING IN MY GOD DAM PS2 TODAY ITS PISSING ME OFF!! do you guys know if you need the box to trade it in or not? cause i bought it when the new smaller ones came out... and i have enough of its ****... but i cant find the box

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
IVE HAD IT!!! IM TRADING IN MY GOD DAM PS2 TODAY ITS PISSING ME OFF!! do you guys know if you need the box to trade it in or not? cause i bought it when the new smaller ones came out... and i have enough of its ****... but i cant find the box
no but it would be cheaper...
Old 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Is there a list on the net that shows team rosters and ratings for this game? I have seen them in past years . . .
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173598/index.html shows the top three players on the teams that are in the top 25.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Can anyone verify if these are real?

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/nc...r-ratings.html

If so, Jacob Cutera over Darry Beckwith is so horrible.
I looked at the guys from the link moc posted and the rankings match up, so it seems these are right.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

USC: A+ OVR, A+ OFF, A+ DEF
-LT #79 Sam Baker: 99 OVR, 62 SPD, 92 STR, 72 AGI, 74 ACC, 96 AWR, 40 BTK

Can't wait to see Everson Griffen, Joe Mcknight and RoJo's ratings.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
USC: A+ OVR, A+ OFF, A+ DEF
-LT #79 Sam Baker: 99 OVR, 62 SPD, 92 STR, 72 AGI, 74 ACC, 96 AWR, 40 BTK

Can't wait to see Everson Griffen, Joe Mcknight and RoJo's ratings.
Hello the Miami Dolphins new LT. :D

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-07-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

WR #1 **DeSean Jackson**: 97 OVR, 98 SPD
I can smell the long ball from here.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would expect JD Booty to be higher than 94 seeing how he's a heisman favorite.

Mark Sanchez 99

thp 99
tha 99.5
greatness 104.8
Old 07-07-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would say brohm's the favorite. he plays in a weaker league, with a great team.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he said A favorite. Plus, McFadden likely is the favorite.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Old 07-07-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

predictions-

1 Jimmy Clausen-83 overall 91 thp 65 spd 70 awr

2 Joe Mcknight-83 overall 95 spd 94 agil 80 catch

3 Eric Berry- 82 overall 97 spd 80 catch

4 Ryan Mallett- 83 overall 98 thp 82 tha 58 spd

5 Carlos Dunlap- 81 overall 84 spd 88 acc 74 tkl

6 Everson Griffen-83 overall 88 spd 48 awr

7 Marvin Austin-82 overall 77 spd 91 str

8 Ronald Johnson-81 overall 95 speed 83 catch

9 Torrey Davis-80 overall 72 spd 93 str

10 Josh Oglesby-81 overall 95 str

11 Chris Galippo-83 overall 83 speed 90 tkl
Old 07-07-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Terrance Toliver was the 2nd best WR last year and he's going to be only a 79 so I doubt those rankings.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

I'll take you up on that bet DLS anyday.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

WOOO first big sig bet of the season!!!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-07-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

i hope cal wins
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
WOOO first big sig bet of the season!!!
Ha, you should make one with an FSU fan like -black or BigJohn98.

I hope saddlecrack loses to El Camino. :p