Street and Smith 2 8.70%
Sporting News 4 17.39%
Blue Ribbon 1 4.35%
Other 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
coCANES17
Rookie

coCANES17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Favorite Preview Magazine?

Which is one do you guys usually pick up? I usually get Lindys because it comes out a week before the other ones. I also think Phil Steele does some really great work with his but it's the hardest to read. Someone got me a copy of Street and Smith today and I was really impressed by the coverage of the smaller divisions.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lindy's for me.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Steele. Most information, in depth analysis for every team, "the most accurate magazine the last 8 years". Plus he's a Buckeye fan from Cleveland:).
Old 06-27-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my lifes goal is to one day publish draft and college football preview magazines......its why i will be taking up Sports Journalism

so dont be suprised one day to see -Blacks preseason Mag on your newstand with a college football player standing next to some chick with a huge butt

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Phil Steele by a mile.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
Phil Steele by a mile.
I third that notion.

It's 328 pages thick.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
WarOnTheShore
Rookie

WarOnTheShore smells like sex panther.

What's so great about Phil Steele? He copy and pastes the same crap year after year. Yeah, it's 328 pages, but 200 of them are the same content. I get Steele to help me bet and that's it.
WarOnTheShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get Phil Steele, too. I use to name the players on NCAA 08.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Steele by far. Most in-depth information, most accurate. Gotten it the last 4 years.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going out to pick one up in a little bit. I'm thinking about Phil Steele but from what I've heard its more oriented toward betting, which isnt what I want... is this true?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its gotta be playboy, i always read the er, 1st team selections and other articles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
WarOnTheShore
Rookie

WarOnTheShore smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm going out to pick one up in a little bit. I'm thinking about Phil Steele but from what I've heard its more oriented toward betting, which isnt what I want... is this true?
I think so. There's a lot of stats, if that's your thing.

Athlon is pretty good. They actually do full previews for every team, not just half previews for non-BCS conference teams.
WarOnTheShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Athlon for me...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 thing I noticed about Phil Stelle is the by position breakdown is really 1 dimensional. The majority of the time he is talking about what happened the last year or 2 years ago with the position instead of breaking down the upcoming seasons players....I found that to be really dissapointing.

There are some good articles in there, but really crammed together and a bunch of abbreviations that are a bit confusing.....its still a good mag though

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up Street and Smith the other day, very solid but it doesnt have as much info on the lesser known teams, that was kind of dissapointing.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote