Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Weird Al Yankovic

He is obviously in the force!

I met him in a swamp down in dagoba
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
S o d a, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said yoda
Y o d a, yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

Well, Ive been around, but I aint never seen
A guy who looks like a muppet, but hes wrinkled and green
Oh, my yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

Well, Im not dumb, but I cant understand
How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand
Oh, my yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo yoda yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

Well, I left home just a week before
And Ive never ever been a jedi before
But obi wan, he set me straight, of course
He said, go to yoda and hell show you the force

Well Im not the kind that would argue with ben
So it looks like Im gonna start all over again
With my yoda

Yoda

So I used the force
I picked up a box
I lifted some rocks
While I stood on my head
Well, I wont forget what yoda said

He said, luke, stay away from the darker side
And if you start to go astray, let the force be your guide
Oh, my yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

I know darth vaders really got you annoyed
But remember, if you kill him, then youll be unemployed
Oh, my yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess
So Im gonna have to leave yoda, I guess
But I know that Ill be coming back some day
Ill be playing this part till Im old and gray

The long-term contract that I had to sign
Says Ill be making these movies till the end of time
With my yoda

Yoda yo-yo-yo-yo yoda yo-yo-yo-yo yoda

Old 09-03-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

ok

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF does the poll mean? Actually never mind I don't care I voted yes. :D
Old 09-03-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

this cant exist
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Uno
this cant exist
Why not?
Old 09-03-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

rule 34-r
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Uno
rule 34-r
Rule 37Z is that Windy rules all, so I guess......
Old 09-03-2006, 03:15 AM    (permalink
snuff

He wrote a song in all palindromes... pure genius.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:20 AM    (permalink

i ate at mcdonalds with al yankovic one time, this is before he was weird...

he stuck me as the kinda guy that would have a thing for little boys, but he bought me some mcnuggets, so who am i to criticize?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:02 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Weird Al.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:09 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We've been spending most our lives, living in an Amish Paradise...
I churned butter once or twice living in an Amish Paradise...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird Al is a genius.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bigthonky7
Rookie

bigthonky7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i used to listen to him but i dont to much anymore.
bigthonky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:27 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYRO
i ate at mcdonalds with al yankovic one time, this is before he was weird...

he stuck me as the kinda guy that would have a thing for little boys, but he bought me some mcnuggets, so who am i to criticize?
I've missed you PYRO.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote