Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-04-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Koren Robinson sign'd with Green Bay

he came to packers for a visit Sunday & Monday and is said to leave happy and expecting a deal (most probably a 1 year deal)

Reason why he would join the packers

1. Ted Thompson (GM) [when he was with the Seahawks]- was who wanted Koren and pick him

2. Robinson came for the visit and spent the whole sunday with favre

3. Robinson wants some revenge on the Vikings (Twice a Year) [aka LaVar & Owens]

4. packers only have 4 wideouts on there roster right now

5. packers does not have a kick returner and were last in the leage in return yards
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So does this mean that he won't be suspended?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
no he wil not be (because i think NFLTA would have said that)
Old 09-04-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
MossRandleElLloyd
Veteran

MossRandleElLloyd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
huh? I don't get how he wouldnt be suspended?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossRandleElLloyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
huh? I don't get how he wouldnt be suspended?
but i guess hes not suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Schefter
And there's a familiarity between Green Bay's front office and Robinson. Packers general manager Ted Thompson, director of college scouting John Dorsey and personnel analyst to the general manager John Schneider were with the Seahawks when they used their first-round pick on Robinson. The Packers brain trust knows Robinson, and appears to be debating the merits of signing him, despite the legal problems that now are confronting him.

Earlier this summer, the Minnesota Vikings cut Robinson after he was arrested and charged with drunken driving and fleeing police. It was Robinson's latest brush with the law, but not enough to dissuade Green Bay from arranging a tryout with the talented but troubled wideout.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What? Of course he could still be suspended. Just because they brought him in for a talk that means he won't be suspended? I'm pretty sure he'll miss at least the first 4 games.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they tried to get him last year but the vikings resigned him. Im not sure if I want him or not at this point
Old 09-04-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be surprised if he did, but if he did the packers recivers would be pretty solid.

but i still dont understand how he would not be suspended.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has to be convicted of drunk driving before he gets suspended...

Anyone know when he goes on trial?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just read on packers news that koren will not be prosicuted until after the 2006 season and this means that the nfl officials will not be able to punish him until after the season is over.... so i dunnno what to think?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't want us to sign him. Thompson said he wants "packer people", and i don't see Robinson as a packer person.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink

The packers would be really dumb to sign him. He seems like someone that just wont learn.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge
Thank you, as I was about to say the same exact thing.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
The packers would be really dumb to sign him. He seems like someone that just wont learn.
yeh exactly i hate how everyone gets like second, third, forth chances... if they blow it its over
Old 09-04-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
yeh exactly i hate how everyone gets like second, third, forth chances... if they blow it its over
What is it his 3rd or 4th time?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

Romarville hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That would make well over his third chance. If anyone were to sign him, I would feel deeply sorry for their fans. I wish that he was back on track, but I can't see him ever getting his stuff together. Isn't there a possibilty that he could face jail time since he violated his probation?
Romarville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink

The way I see it, so he has a problem with alcohol.... yeah so does the whole state of wisconsin.

This last time he only blew a .11 BAC... a large number of people drive to work the next day and could still blow a .11! Sign him and let him assimilate into the Wisconsin population
Old 09-04-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

I guess if you hate Aaron Rodgers then it's a good idea.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romarville
I guess if you hate Aaron Rodgers then it's a good idea.
what? how does that have anything to do with it?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

It usually helps to have a receiver who can catch the ball in the development of a QB. Hawks' fans have plenty of experience with his dropped passes.
Romarville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romarville
It usually helps to have a receiver who can catch the ball in the development of a QB. Hawks' fans have plenty of experience with his dropped passes.
Well considering he would be the 5th WR....

**edit- He might be able to work up to the 4th... maybe even 3rd spot (but if he does get the 3rd spot... we have bigger problems then Koren)
Old 09-04-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

I don't think that any locker room needs the headaches that Koren would bring. One could say the same for Peter Warrick who just got cut. Good talent, I thought he was gonna make the team, but his attitude was poor and now he's crying to the media in Florida.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink

Now I have to hate him even more.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Thank you, as I was about to say the same exact thing.
by revenage i mean everyone love to beat there old team (look at sharper he could have went to the ravens and the falcons but he pick the viking to stay vs his old team)