Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-08-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Remember that one time when carroll leaked his commitment to the press, so djack came to us? that was awesome. ive gotta send him a card for that sometime.

That's cool man, I love Desean. Obviously he's excelling at Cal, so im happy for him.

Oh and you put the bet in your sig, that's cute.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
That's cool man, I love Desean. Obviously he's excelling at Cal, so im happy for him.

Oh and you put the bet in your sig, that's cute.
Just so theres proof when one wins. it seems that the hatred flows only one way in the Cal-SC rivalary. Until we start winning some, it will always be that way.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maurice evans is gonna be a sleeper this year watch

i predict over 10 sacks this year
Old 07-09-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

WR Amarri Jackson (USF)

Great frame and athleticism and has consistent hands. Not great speed (4.5-4.55).

Best Case: Plaxico Burress
Worst Case: Any practice squader, lol
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just so theres proof when one wins. it seems that the hatred flows only one way in the Cal-SC rivalary. Until we start winning some, it will always be that way.
i think i am gonna go to that game, it will be the sickest thing ever. and then i will follow it up by going to the niners game on monday night
Old 07-09-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
i think i am gonna go to that game, it will be the sickest thing ever. and then i will follow it up by going to the niners game on monday night
Maybe Longshore will pull off what Rodgers couldn't.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got one

rudy carpenter
mike jones (wr for asu)
keegan herring(if he ever gets to play)

um josh barnett (saftey from asu)
Old 07-09-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How could you mention ASU's sleepers and not bring up Ryan Torain?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
How could you mention ASU's sleepers and not bring up Ryan Torain?
because he is known man...a lot of people know about him now cuz of his year...i do believe he will have over 1500 yards this year but thats not really a breakout