Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2006, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Anybody putting him in the same category as T.O. and such should stop. Those people don't have this type of problem. I think the theory about rooting for him, or doubting him and guys like him depending on what team they're on has some truth to it, but not with me. I was sad to see what happened in Minnesota. People are talking about him having to hit rock bottom, I think he already has. You don't think he realizes what he's done? Any farther would be killing himself or end up killing somebody else because of this disease. Have some sympathy. People make mistakes in the beginning (starting to drink) and sometimes they lead down a long road like this. You can't act like like he wants it to be this way and you can't act like he is a disgrace to all of us, NFL players are people too.

I want him to be in football, I want him in football now because the fan in me wants him to sign with the Packers. From a well-being stand point, I don't what's best for him right now and who really does know whats best for him right now. If he doesn't have football he might just drink all the time, or he might be rehabing. Who knows what could happen. For what it's worth,(which should be a lot) when he visited Green Bay he spent the majority of his time with Brett Favre, who was addicted to painkillers in 1996, I wonder what they talked about.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote