Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 06-25-2007, 06:16 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee packed on some muscle weight last season to bulk up, maybe he wasnt so used to playing at a bigger weight...
Old 06-25-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I definitely agree with that. And I hope McGee plays with a chip on his shoulder this year, step up and shut down Moss, Chambers and Coles. The success of our CB's are going to be CRUCIAL to our team's success. IMO, they are the most questionable and pivotal position.
For sure, but with DT always not far behind
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I honestly have faith in Ashton Youboty. First off all, the man has decent size and good speed. In the cover 2 I think he should be allright seeing as the CB isnt relied on as much as say in other coverages. I also think that he could step in and do a better job that both Webster and Thomas, NO DOUBT! Maybe not as a #1 CB yet, but he will be. Lastly, I beginning to not doubt OSU DB's at all. Just look around.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
For sure, but with DT always not far behind
I might be the only one who feels our DTs aren't too bad. Larry Tripplett is a solid starter and Kyle Williams and John McCargo should do much better with a season under their belts
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I might be the only one who feels our DTs aren't too bad. Larry Tripplett is a solid starter and Kyle Williams and John McCargo should do much better with a season under their belts
I am definitely wary of the DT's, especially since Walker's talent and experience will be lacking.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills | Denney tore ACL in NFLE
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:40:21 -0700
Chris Brown, of <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/124">BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Chris Denney (knee) tore an ACL in his knee during NFL Europa training camp. Denney will not be able to play in the 2007 season.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I knew he was hurt but I never knew it was that serious. It happened a while ago, you'd figure I would've known this by now. Both of our receivers allocated there got hurt, so that's kind of lame. Not sure how severe Peterson's was.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Good news at last:

Moorman signed an extension!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good news at last:

Moorman signed an extension!
good. I just bought a Moorman jersey ((amazingness)).

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
good. I just bought a Moorman jersey ((amazingness)).
I am eternally jealous. And I just noticed that, before this post, I have exactly 3x as many posts as you. Not very interesting at all.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

guys i figured out how we could make our run defense better

Starting DT

BRIAN MOORMAN... its so cunning it has to work

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am eternally jealous. And I just noticed that, before this post, I have exactly 3x as many posts as you. Not very interesting at all.
McGee that is a coincidence. Never had Two Bills fans had posts of same multiples before.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bills predictions

lynch-1250 11 tds plus like 300 rec and 4 tds and will win roy

losman-3000+ 25 tds and 18 int

evans-1500 yds and 11 tds
Old 07-08-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
my bills predictions

lynch-1250 11 tds plus like 300 rec and 4 tds and will win roy

losman-3000+ 25 tds and 18 int

evans-1500 yds and 11 tds
Wow, that must be some sort of record.

Lofty predictions. Losman is the most believable of the bunch and seems about right. Only one receiver has had 1500+ yards in the past 3 seasons. It'd be about a 200 yard, 3 TD improvement for Leeevans. Certainly not impossible, but they're still some big totals. And that many TDs by a RB is unheard of in Buffalo. We'll see.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is youboty gonna start next year with mcgee on the other side
Old 07-11-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
is youboty gonna start next year with mcgee on the other side
It's probably what most Bills fans want to see. McGee looks to start as the #1, while the #2 for now could be Youboty, Webster, maybe even Kiwaukee No-hands. We all hoped for good things from Youboty, and noone is overly thrilled about Webster, and Kiwaukee is more of a nickel back, so we just want to see Youboty break out, step forward and claim the #2 spot. Early early reports said Webster was the frontrunner, but I'm not forming any mindset on who it's going to be just yet.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why did Art Vandelay get suspended on here?
Old 07-11-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
why did Art Vandelay get suspended on here?
he did!!! i thought he was the "team leader"
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea I dont remember seeing any rule breaking posts, perhaps he was advertising his own message board.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yea I dont remember seeing any rule breaking posts, perhaps he was advertising his own message board.
well superkevin was the guy advertising his own blog... not venderlay.. i didnt even know he was gone... surprising

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I dont think blogs are against the rules, just PMing people about message boards is against the rules.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I dont think blogs are against the rules, just PMing people about message boards is against the rules.
oh do you know for sure he was doing that?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I talked to Art today and know why he's gone. He accidentally copied and pasted something and didn't screen for cursing. he then got an infraction and questioned why(which is against the rules). It's really an unfortunate mistake but he'll be back hopefully
Old 07-11-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I talked to Art today and know why he's gone. He accidentally copied and pasted something and didn't screen for cursing. he then got an infraction and questioned why(which is against the rules). It's really an unfortunate mistake but he'll be back hopefully
ouch... i dont see why they wouldnt give somone like him a chance to come back..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-12-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
LB51

What r Poz's chances of starting?, cuz im thinkin bout goin tha buffalo fer a game if Poz is startin
Old 07-12-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB51 View Post
What r Poz's chances of starting?, cuz im thinkin bout goin tha buffalo fer a game if Poz is startin
I think its a good chance since he can playe MLB or WLB.