Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 05-25-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Starting O-line

looks like four of the five are already decided on with ingram and satele battling for the center spot.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...dolphins-front

i dont really like liwienski but i have a feeling there isnt a better option anyway and im ecstatic to see hadnot moved back to guard.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah cam stated hadnot is the starting right guard again just yesterday. Sun's blog has a good JT interview btw too.

Toldeo I think ends up at left guard when it is said and done, if he can get healthy
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Hadnot moving to OG is good, I'd prefer Toledo at LG but Liwenski has experience.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope our oline is no longer a leaky cauldron during the season, chemistry will take too many days.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

So our starting OL looks like:

LT- Vernon Carey
LG- Chris Lewinski
C- Samson Satele
RG- Rex Hadnot
RT- LJ Shelton

eh. I think it's safe to say that Carey, Satele and Hadnot are the only real guys we will have for our future that can be counted on. I'm hoping Carey takes well to LT which allows us to address RT in round 2 next season and bring in another building block.

I do have to say however, I love adding guys like Alabi, Toledo, Mormino, Stevenson and Ingram in recent years as solid depth guys and young players to groom and bring chemistry to the line even if only as backups.

I also like the fact that outside of Shelton, most of our players seem like overachievers. Too bad we get late round overachievers that can only help us a little instead of stud overachievers that can help take over games.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We showed interest in Pete Kendell before and he hasn't shown up at Jets camp. Hopefully he gets cut soon and we bring him in to play LG or center.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

I wouldn't mind Kendell at LG as that would help Carey adjust to LT and upgrade that spot significantly. However, the Jets were rumored to be looking to trade him and were asking for a good pick (i forget which round but I believe it was a 4th) in order for us to get him.

Last thing I wanna do give the Jets a 4th rounder. Kendell isn't going to bring us more wins by himself. I'm still expecting a 6-10 season out of us.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this oline kinda sucks
Old 06-03-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
I wouldn't mind Kendell at LG as that would help Carey adjust to LT and upgrade that spot significantly. However, the Jets were rumored to be looking to trade him and were asking for a good pick (i forget which round but I believe it was a 4th) in order for us to get him.

Last thing I wanna do give the Jets a 4th rounder. Kendell isn't going to bring us more wins by himself. I'm still expecting a 6-10 season out of us.
Yea I definitely wouldn't trade for him, but he wants out of NY so if he gets cut it would be a better situation than Lewinski.

And buffan trolling in other teams threads is against the rules. Consider this your warning.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

The new CBA expanded the salary cap. The Jets don't seem in a rush to release him and they have more then enough cap space and money to just pay him to stay away from the team then to let him come here. There's really not much salary cap incentive for them to cut the guy and let him hurt them all year on a rival of thiers
Old 07-11-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Any chance that the Dolphins go after Alan Faneca in the 2008 offseason? He seems like a great fit in CC's offense.

It just seems that guard is a pretty unstable position for Miami in past year's.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

One of the spots is open but Satele/Hadnot have OC/OG locked up (if Hadnot resigns). So it could be a possibility, I think him going to Arizona makes a lot more sense at this point, but it's a long way away.

<njx9> <3 dg