Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:27 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
We should sign him right now. Our kick returning was morbidly obese and we need another wide reciever now.
will another WR really help? i mean, someone's still got to get them the ball.

and they need someone to block for whoever is throwing the ball
i don't think koren does any of those things particularly well.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

He's an above average wide reciever/kick returner which is two things we don't have enough of. There's no reason to get veteran o lineman to take over for the rookies. In fact they did pretty good today against the supposedly best defense in the league (it's baltimore my friends). Clifton and Tauscher had worse games. Ahman had 20 carries for 110 yards. (I'm saying this to show you they didn't do that bad, by no means am I bragging) We got nothing out of the kick returning game and a fumble on one of them, and we shoud've got something considering how many times the Bears kicked off. I bet the contract talks fire up this week. If not with him we need to find somebody, cause we don't have a kick returner at all.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
He's an above average wide reciever/kick returner which is two things we don't have enough of. There's no reason to get veteran o lineman to take over for the rookies. In fact they did pretty good today against the supposedly best defense in the league (it's baltimore my friends). Clifton and Tauscher had worse games. Ahman had 20 carries for 110 yards. (I'm saying this to show you they didn't do that bad, by no means am I bragging) We got nothing out of the kick returning game and a fumble on one of them, and we shoud've got something considering how many times the Bears kicked off. I bet the contract talks fire up this week. If not with him we need to find somebody, cause we don't have a kick returner at all.
ya he did good
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Green Bay Packers have given me the opportunity, and I'm going to try to make this my home. I'm going to try to retire as a Green Bay Packer."

koren. Espn.com

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
The Green Bay Packers have given me the opportunity, and I'm going to try to make this my home. I'm going to try to retire as a Green Bay Packer."

koren. Espn.com
Translation:Wisconsin is the land of beer and cheese. Party time.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:

koren. Espn.com

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:20 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:

koren. Espn.com
maybe we will get ricky williams when he comes back how the the down in Wisconsin?

Ricky and Koren and 1 2 punch get your weed and beer from one place
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

koren. Espn.com
maybe we will get ricky williams when he comes back how the the down in Wisconsin?

Cops will be all over that one I'll guarentee it lol.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

koren. Espn.com

Nah, Ricky is better off staying in Florida or Canada if he wants a good hook-up for the sticky-icky-ooowee!.

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Ricky Williams is a hell of a player.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:48 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just read this and it cracked me up:

Quote:
6. The Packers were crushed at home by Chicago, then decided it would be a good idea to sign Koren Robinson ... a guy who's struggled with drinking problems over the course of his career. Now he gets to live in a city where there's nothing to do, there's no black people and everyone loves to drink and eat bad food? Is this signing sponsored by Bad Idea Jeans? Normally I wear protection, but then I thought, "When am I gonna make it back to Haiti?"
From Bill Simmons on ESPN.com's Page 2

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/060915
Old 09-22-2006, 12:17 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Ricky Williams is a hell of a player.
When he's smoken some pot.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedNavyandOrange

Quote:
6. The Packers were crushed at home by Chicago, then decided it would be a good idea to sign Koren Robinson ... a guy who's struggled with drinking problems over the course of his career. Now he gets to live in a city where there's nothing to do, there's no black people and everyone loves to drink and eat bad food? Is this signing sponsored by Bad Idea Jeans? Normally I wear protection, but then I thought, "When am I gonna make it back to Haiti?"

I can agree with all that except the bad food. We have some very good food(and a lot of fat people ).
Old 09-22-2006, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:

Quote:

I can agree with all that except the bad food. We have some very good food(and a lot of fat people ).
I think he means food that's bad for you, not bad tasting. Nobody denys the deliciousness of brats and fried cheese curds!

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I think he means food that's bad for you, not bad tasting. Nobody denys the deliciousness of brats and fried cheese curds!
Ok good, because if he meant bad tasting there is no way in hell he has actually tasted it. And for the record Brats with a stripe of spicy brown mustard is real man's food and kicks the **** out of those silly hotdogs piled with topings.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Ok good, because if he meant bad tasting there is no way in hell he has actually tasted it. And for the record Brats with a stripe of spicy brown mustard is real man's food and kicks the *********** out of those silly hotdogs piled with topings.
And to be able to wash it down with a nice cold beer...oooweee that'll hit the spot... even if you are 21, no body will think twice