Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-15-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
naruto613
Rookie

naruto613 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Michael Jennings

I'm a huge fan of this guy, and I think that he should be the #3 WR. He MIGHT even be a try at RB. With his track star speed, and a double RB backfield, he might stand a shot.

Comments?
naruto613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He played his way on to the team last year, but I'm guessing fell into TC's dog house, only way I can explain him not getting a chance to return punts and kicks after everyone went down.

His chances are slim to making this team. Plax, Toomer, Moss and Smith are your top 4, Tyree pretty much has a spot nailed down (but could be a suprise cut) and if we end up with 6 recievers then he still has to beat out Anthony Mix and Brandon London (though I'm sure he has a leg up)

RB I can't see, too frail. He has an uphill battle to making this team, and I wouldn't put money on it.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He had his chance last year. Where was he when Toomer went down? We didn't have a #3 WR all year. If the coaches had any faith in him, they would play him over Tim Carter. At this point, I don't even want him on the team.

Plaxico Burress
Amani Toomer
Steve Smith
Sinorice Moss
David Tyree
Brandon London / Anthony Mix
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a big fan of him as well, think he has alot of talent, and would of liked to see him return punts for you guys more last year, dont know what happened after the pre season though, he had one spectacular play, and i just knew he would see some looks during the season, but maybe he isnt as polished at WR as he is with his return ability...i think he'd be a great 6th wr to have though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote