Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-16-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
He isn't even the 3rd best DT in the division.

Who's his face is right though, Tommie Harris is going to get a contract either this offseason or next that will totally blow that one away.
Hey, I only get the "who's his face" treatment?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Hey, I only get the "who's his face" treatment?
Actually I was talking about the Lions fan above you. I know who you are homeslice.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, my bad.

Old 07-16-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who sort of said "WHO?!!!" This guy though good, aint worth that kind of money.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Lions are a very smart and successful franchise.
They certainly are

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
LOL great!

I wonder what this means for Shaun Cody. Any updates on his development?
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Hampton has some years left. I don't even want to think about what a guy like Hampton will command. He means so much to the Steelers defense and he knows it.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Redding is the richest in terms of total $ on the contract. That is one expensive DT duo.
It's a pricy DT duo that costs more and still isn't as good as The Henderstroud.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
It's a pricy DT duo that costs more and still isn't as good as The Henderstroud.
I would put the Lions in the top-3 DT tandems, with the Vikings, below the Jaguars.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Williams is the best DT in that division and maybe all of football.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Redding has tallied 11 sacks and 102 tackles in 4 NFL seasons.

Aaron Kampman tallied 15.5 sacks and 89 tackles last season.

;)
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Finally, You can see the light!
Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Kevin Williams is the best DT in that division and maybe all of football.
You are a smart man. If I could give you more rep, I would.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
You are a smart man. If I could give you more rep, I would.
I gave him rep for that comment haha.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Redding has tallied 11 sacks and 102 tackles in 4 NFL seasons.

Aaron Kampman tallied 15.5 sacks and 89 tackles last season.

;)
DT

DE

Apples and oranges my friend.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah what about Shaun Cody I thought he was good young DT and a good fit for the UT in the cover 2. But it seems like that job is Reddings for good. Will Cody just be a rotational player or could he be slid over to DE?
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
DT

DE

Apples and oranges my friend.
Wasn't Redding a DE until like last year or am I thinking of somebody else?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
nbarnett56
Veteran

nbarnett56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Wasn't Redding a DE until like last year or am I thinking of somebody else?
You are correct.

Now lets compare him to Corey Williams:

Redding in 16 starts had 47 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 FFs, 1 FR

Corey Williams in 11 starts had 34 tackles, 7 sacks, 2 PDs, 1 FR
nbarnett56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
jdcdam1
Rookie

jdcdam1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Unless Millen and co. see something I didn't they GROSSLY overpaid...maybe '07 is his big year
jdcdam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcdam1 View Post
Unless Millen and co. see something I didn't they GROSSLY overpaid...maybe '07 is his big year
He was a beast on the interior. He had eight sacks from the UT position, which is typically outstanding. Best of all he is only twenty seven, so he should be entering his prime. I think it was a smart decision because they need him. While he's the highest paid now, he won't be in two years, so they didn't 'grossly' overpay for him.