Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 07-18-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Forget Vick we signed 3 more draft picks...

This is great...Robinson, Milner, and Datish...that's great news to me. I don't want to hear about Vick anymore until something comes down official from the league or the Feds...so I don't care about that, I want to talk about getting some draft picks done.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they get everyone in on time. The team needs Anderson, Blalock and Houston to contribute immediately.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No doubt man, I'm just glad we're up from 3 to 6 / 11 I would be surprised if we don't start seeing them roll in because McKay has been out of the country so I bet he gets business done quick once he returns.

Stone, Snelling, Robinson, Nicholas, Datish, and Milner...it's a good start at this point...now we have to start dolling out the big $$$, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Irons and Lewis done tomorrow, leaving only the big 3 who just have to wait for the slotting to fall in. Hopefully sooner than later.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm... so let's see:
1 - Anderson - unsigned
2a - Blalock - unsigned
2b - Houston - unsigned
3 - Robinson - signed
4a- Nicholas - signed
4b- Milner - signed
6a - Lewis - unsigned
6b - Irons - unsigned
6c - Datish - signed
6d - Stone - signed
7 - Snelling - signed

baiscally our top 3 and 2 6th roudners... the 2 6th rounders will be at camp. the top 3 should be.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Start harrington man. He will prove himself there. Seems they dont wanna a white guy at QB tho, why I dont know. I like black QB's but whats wrong with white guys, A-town?
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Young View Post
Start harrington man. He will prove himself there. Seems they dont wanna a white guy at QB tho, why I dont know. I like black QB's but whats wrong with white guys, A-town?
that has nothign to do with it. I want Brohm here, and I believe Vick wass actually the first black starting QB in team history.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
JDB7821
Rookie

JDB7821 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm excited to see how Robinson performs. I hope he becomes what the staff thought he was when we drafted him: a third round steal. We're going to need someone to step in for Joe Horn in a year or two, and it's more than likely going to come down to Roddy White or Laurent Robinson.
JDB7821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
flrybranch
Rookie

flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.flrybranch could make a wolverine purr.

Anderson and Blalock will be starters. If they are not signed by the 2nd day of camp I will be very unhappy.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Plus all vick can do is run and see. He cant pass worth crap and is an idiot. Hes stupid, hes dog fighting. He needs to be put ion jail!!!
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by flrybranch View Post
Anderson and Blalock will be starters. If they are not signed by the 2nd day of camp I will be very unhappy.
They better be signed before day 1...that's all there is to it.