Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-15-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

I am now an official owner of a PS3.

1 Question, can i connect the Ethernet cable to my modem and PS3 and i should get a internet connection?

Sig by yours truly.

Last edited by Aftermath : 07-15-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if this was posted yet:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,13...1/article.html

Quote:
Sony Confirms PS3 Rumble Controller

A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology...more
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good. Rumble just seems to add a little something to the overall gaming experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rumble isn't that big of a thing for me, but it is pretty cool. I'll be sure to pick one up when it comes out.

Also, anyone else notice that the gameplay of assassins creed resembles zelda?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
rumble isn't that big of a thing for me, but it is pretty cool. I'll be sure to pick one up when it comes out.

Also, anyone else notice that the gameplay of assassins creed resembles zelda?
Whaaaat? Which Zelda?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
I am now an official owner of a PS3.

1 Question, can i connect the Ethernet cable to my modem and PS3 and i should get a internet connection?
yes, you should be able to connect online.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Im having difficulty connecting online with the PS3, it cant find a connection.

I have that cable modem, do i need anything else to connect to the net? Help will be greatly appreciated.

Sig by yours truly.

Last edited by Aftermath : 07-16-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Got everything to wor yay! Typing with the controller is frustrating though. Add BengalDan to your buddy list, we could play Madden08 when it comes out.

Sig by yours truly.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumble feature was terrible thing to lose on mlb games...

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Whaaaat? Which Zelda?
Just how it is. Like in ocarina of time. The fighting resembles zelda, and how you run around jumping and then rolling on the ground resembles it as well.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hurry for rumble pack im still on ps2 i couldnt imagine how diff it wouldve been playing madden and fight night without the rumble

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Just how it is. Like in ocarina of time. The fighting resembles zelda, and how you run around jumping and then rolling on the ground resembles it as well.
...and stabbing people in the throat, and pushing people off buildings, and generally spending half the game on the run?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
...and stabbing people in the throat, and pushing people off buildings, and generally spending half the game on the run?
well, of course the storylines and how you kill people are different, but the gameplay is similar.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Anyone really excited for Unreal Tournament 3 and Fallout 3 like i am?

Sig by yours truly.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Roller View Post
Quite a big wishlist. I like to keep it simple with few select games, but hey, I don't blame ya.
Wishlist being the key word hahah. I might end up with all of them, though. Haven't bought a game since Final Fantasy 12.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

80 GB PS3 may have price drop:

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=122688
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Yea, that will happen a little before Christmas. I cant wait that long though, I need a PS3 August 14 for Madden. The difference between the two is 20 gb which is alot but I dont sse how someone can use up 60gb. The difference between the two I beleve is that the 60gb has backwards capability. The reason for this is because the 80gb is cheaper to produce.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

http://www.psu.com/node/12142

Twisted Metal may be making a comback.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Yea, that will happen a little before Christmas. I cant wait that long though, I need a PS3 August 14 for Madden. The difference between the two is 20 gb which is alot but I dont sse how someone can use up 60gb. The difference between the two I beleve is that the 60gb has backwards capability. The reason for this is because the 80gb is cheaper to produce.
All PS3's have backwards capability.

I got a PS3 December 12 a 20gb and play it alot. I have alot of game saves, music, pictures on it and have only used up 1 or 2 gb. Once madden 08 comes out and if your really crunched for space just delete 07 madden saves. Anyways u can go and buy a 100gb memory and stick it in there if you really wanted and its probably cheaper from what i heard.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
All PS3's have backwards capability.

I got a PS3 December 12 a 20gb and play it alot. I have alot of game saves, music, pictures on it and have only used up 1 or 2 gb. Once madden 08 comes out and if your really crunched for space just delete 07 madden saves. Anyways u can go and buy a 100gb memory and stick it in there if you really wanted and its probably cheaper from what i heard.
I was talking about the 80 gb.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was talking about the 80 gb.

The 80gb has to have backwards capability otherwise that would just be really really stupid on sonys part.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.psu.com/node/12142

Twisted Metal may be making a comback.
Twisted Metal was beastly.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

How many of you guys would be up for a NCAA tournament like the 360 users are having? Ours being on a much smaller scale of course, because we're 1337 like that

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

i'll post this here as well...

is anyone else having problems getting online? It keeps telling me that the ea servers are down or something, and try again later. It's been telling me this for 3 days now.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
How many of you guys would be up for a NCAA tournament like the 360 users are having? Ours being on a much smaller scale of course, because we're 1337 like that
I'm down, my copy from Gamefly should be here tommorrow.

Sig by yours truly.