Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demeco Ryans

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawk outperformed Simms today in the game IMO. hopefully he can keep it up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Ernie's been invisible the past two games after playing very well in the opener. AJ Hawk is gonna be a stud man.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:57 AM    (permalink
L6
Rookie

L6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ryans is the best so far imo, him or Manny Lawson.

Another one to keep your eyes on though, that is slipping under the radar is Rashad Jeanty. No one knows much about him because he came over from the CFL, but hes still technically a rookie. He took David Pollacks starting spot because of injury, and has looked pretty good. Right now hes got 11 tackles a fumble recovery and a pass deflection, but he showed good pass rushing skills in the preseason, and had insane sack numbers in canada, so i wouldnt be suprised if he really starts to impress down the stretch.
L6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Ernie's been invisible the past two games after playing very well in the opener. AJ Hawk is gonna be a stud man.
i know 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:18 AM    (permalink
danman253

Ryans has been leaps and bounds better than any of the other rookie LBs. Sims has disappointed me after playing very well vs. Seattle.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
I wouldn't really say he's been invisible. He hasn't stood out since the first game but he is second amoung rookies in tackles and tied for 8th in the NFL.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at it this way.

Ryans is the Best MLB for a rookie. Sims has been the Best OLB.

I'd say they're about even, with Pathetic defenses they are showing up 90% of the vets on their team.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im sure in time most of this rookie class of LBs will do fine hawk, simms, ryans, howard,ect..
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink

demeco is the most talented linebaker on his team and in a four three system all of the tackles are going to be funneled into the middle linebacker.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn was Hawk impressive on Sunday. I'd definitely still take him over any other rookie LB (if given the choice). I mean, he was everywhere.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think DeMeco has impressed me the most so far, followed by Sims and Hawk or Lawson.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Damn was Hawk impressive on Sunday. I'd definitely still take him over any other rookie LB (if given the choice). I mean, he was everywhere.
i agree ,but i really wish Greenway could be included in this pole because he went to high school right by me.

they get smoked.