Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-21-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC camp questions

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...uestions072007

Quote:
San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are scary good when it comes to pure athletic talent. With RB LaDainian Tomlinson, QB Philip Rivers and DT Jamal Williams, they also have enough leadership to overcome what coach Norv Turner might lack in that department. The Chargers must remain focused through a difficult first two weeks. They open at home against Chicago and travel to New England.
Quote:
New England Patriots: A busy offseason (LB Adalius Thomas, WR Randy Moss, WR Donte' Stallworth and WR Wes Welker were among those added) has made the Pats a popular favorite to win a fourth title this decade. Problem is, the defense is suspect, particularly when you consider that the starting linebackers (Thomas, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel and Junior Seau) have played a combined 53 years. They may know what they're doing, but they may not make it through the season. Young guys had better be ready.
those 2 i thought had best off season so far, and me be a charger fan i had to do it cause im a major homer :]

chargers holding onto all of there offensive lineman getting some decent wr to attention off gates for a bit. They basically have almost everyone from the season before, i expect big things for the team.

these 2 teams also should make it to playoffs for sure

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

It's always nice when you can enter a season and not have that many question marks.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
It's always nice when you can enter a season and not have that many question marks.

I can only imagine what it's like. Every year the Bills have question marks. "Will the new O-line work?", "what about the D-line?", "Who's our #2 CB?", "is Price able to handle the #2 WR position?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

"Scary good" ?

Come on now. I could write better then that.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
"Scary good" ?

Come on now. I could write better then that.
Thats exactly what the chargers are though.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
shoo izzzzz

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They have the talent but when it comes to the big man on the sideline, there is much to be desired

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dont discount the loss of Donnie Edwards. The Chargers have some good young guys to replace him but they wont be able to replace what he brought to the table. I still like the Chargers to win the AFC West though, no question about it. The Broncos could challenge but I kinda doubt it.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote