Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 07-22-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Falcons 2008 Madden ratings

Ok well sorry if this isnt "real" football discussion but i dont think hearing about Vick's indictment is either, and thats all iv been able to read about on the internet in regards to the falcons for the past few days. So id like to discuss this stuff as it is a long way from anything to do with Vick's legal troubles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlqHdYDTpYI

Good things about the ratings

They picked up on Chris Houston's Strength. His strength is around 72 which is insane for a CB. I cant be exact cause the video is a tad blury.

We have 3 rookies ranked 80 ovr. Blaylock Houston and Jamaal.

Vick actually went up to 90 ovr, which IMO he deserved as his play was improved last year. He is near the top or all the new categories too, such as elusiveness, spin move etc.

D Hall was grossly over rated on the game, which is good for us at the top in nearly all categories 94 ovr

Bad things about the ratings

The WR copped and absolute belting. Jenkins ovr is 77 Roddys ovr is 71.

Despite our first 3 picks being 80 our 3rd rounder, Laurent Robinson is rated 67. wah??

Jon Beason is 81 and Jamaal is 80 ovr, even though Jamaal was picked waay higher

Failed to properly acknwoldge.... Michael Boley, his overal is 82 IMO should of been 86-ish... Jerious Norwood, overall is 83, but his speed is only 96, agi 90 IMO it should be a little higher.

Grady Jackson and Jonathan Babeneaux actually regressed. Grady down to 80 and Babenaux down to 70

Vince Young's spin move is rated high than Vick's spin move. I thought it was called the "Mike Vick spin move" for a reason. He be at the top.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Oh yeah Calvin Johnson = Madden MegaBeast
Old 07-23-2007, 05:26 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
Oh yeah Calvin Johnson = Madden MegaBeast

Yes he will be on my team. And I think I'm going to have to do some editing.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:36 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think you can edit player ratings anymore can you?

But yeah, if Robinson doesn't have 94+ speed I'll be pretty unhappy...
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're changing it back so you can again, as well as fantasy drafts finally joining the mix for next gen.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well...I'm pissed that Stone isn't on the game...really pissed about that
Old 07-23-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The leader for DTs in tackles for loss went down. And he led our run defense from worst yard per carry allowed to top 10.

Boley is a man beast, and he is only a 81.

Babineaux was top 5 in tackles for loss for DT and this was as a backup. He went down 5 points.

Norwood, if he was a first rounder, would be at least a 85 after his impressive rookie year. Reggie Bush was a 87 before he put on NFL cleats.

Other than that it is OK.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

81 is good enough, depending on his speed for Boley...but I don't understand Babineaux he's a Coleman clone and he played exceptionally well last year.

Norwood is a 96 speed...not bad...but he's not as fast as he should be...he needs to be bumped up to 98 minimum, I think he could outrun Hall.

Anyway, I couldn't read Demorrio's rating and Speed...you catch that by chance?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading the thread here, Vick isn't in the top 41 speed. I think he's got to be in there.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boley should be like a 86 IMO. He was our second best defensive starter (Grady Jackson was 1st) IMO.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

I think he may have just been overlooked, Vick was at the top of nearly all rushing categories.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
I think he may have just been overlooked, Vick was at the top of nearly all rushing categories.
I really hate that man. I hate that they would do that and continue to do that. Anyone who buys madden is an NFL fan and every NFL fan is a fan of a particular team more than others, consequently the fan then gaines a greater knowledge and level of intrest in "their team".

Now there are 32 teams in the NFL all of which would have thousands of fans with a specific intrests in each of the teams, many many many of which buy Madden. It should be the duty of EA to deligently examine the performance of EACH player on every team at the same level a fan of a specific team would of their own team week in week out.

No one should be overlooked. /rant
Old 07-24-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

I didn't mean it that way...I meant whenever people saw the video...for some reason, but then again, for balance sake, a QB at 92 speed (which is what I'm guessing he's about) IS insane, of course he deserves at least a 92, so it's prolly okay.