Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-24-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I got my oney on Va Tech this year. If they can keep the ball moving and dont have to have Glennon throw alot, then they could be DOMINANT! I would say one of the best defenses in the Country, and a GREAT running game. Like I said I have all the faith in the defense and in Brandon Ore, but limit Sean Glennon to how many times he throws and they could be oney. Key the LSU game this year!!!! Gonna be sick!!!!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constant cough View Post
That's not tough, Nebraska is improved but still no where near USC didn't the trojans drill them last year? Notre Dame is worse than the overrated team they had last year. And Oregon is another run of the mill Pac 10 team.
USC also dominated an Arkansas team that finished second in the SEC. And as much as people want to criticize Oregon, they did contend and beat (sort of) the Big 12 champion Oklahoma.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
USC also dominated an Arkansas team that finished second in the SEC. And as much as people want to criticize Oregon, they did contend and beat (sort of) the Big 12 champion Oklahoma.
Dominated them the first game of the season when they were breaking in a new offensive and when McFadden had a broken toe.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dominated them the first game of the season when they were breaking in a new offensive and when McFadden had a broken toe.
Except every SEC fan ripped the PAC-10 for Cal losing the first game of the season to Tennessee, so I don't see a problem in doing the same with Arkansas. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 07-24-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Arkansas 14, USC 50
Auburn 40, Washington State 14
LSU 45, Arizona 3
Tennessee 35, Cal 18
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Arkansas 14, USC 50
Auburn 40, Washington State 14
LSU 45, Arizona 3
Tennessee 35, Cal 18
I'll agree with you that Auburn and LSU were much better than Arizona and WSU, but Arizona finished 6-6 and WSU below .500. All I'm saying is that if people are going to say that USC win against Arkansas was because of it being the first game of the year, the same has to be said for Tennessee and Cal.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 07-24-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

Turtle all you did just now is prove that it is the Pac-1 nothing more, lol.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 to ATL View Post
Turtle all you did just now is prove that it is the Pac-1 nothing more, lol.
Until Cal beats Tennessee this year and then it will be the Pac-2

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote: