Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 suck go 360 ahahah now i shall run away
Old 07-24-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 doesn't suck...it's just a special child right now. Once the developers figure out what there doing it'll be nice....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Alright I'm sorry If I'm repeating something, but how's the online play on the PS3. I heard that when you play MLB Games and Madden the connection always breaks up in the late innings and last few minutes of the game. Is that true?
The only time I've had a problem with disconnections is when people just quit out on a game, like if you're winning and then make a pick they'll take out the ethernet cord or turn off the system or something.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Is there any easy way to transfer rosters? Im in a pickle.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
Is there any easy way to transfer rosters? Im in a pickle.

http://boards.ign.com/ncaa_football_...5910909/p1/?24
Old 07-25-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like just surfin the web and listenin to music and watch videos on the 3.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
it recognizes those traveldrive things. I took stuff off my computer (pictures/music/movies) put them on traveldrive and then put it in my PS3 and copied them.
Then odds are it would recognized a formatted external USB Hard Drive.

Anyone who fills up their PS3 internal hard drive, I would supposed there's a $50 and 200GB solution.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

I give up, everytime i cause a turnover, other person quits.

Anyone wanna play NCAA 08 with me?(Unranked, i need practice)

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSFpDsIbug I cant wait for this game. O8 is going to be ps3 year.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish ninja gaiden was for xbox 360 like the last one was that is a pretty sweet game. Same with MGS4 i like that game
Old 07-26-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSFpDsIbug I cant wait for this game. O8 is going to be ps3 year.
That is ******* unbelievable.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
That is ******* unbelievable.
What game is it? YouTube is blocked here.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metal Gear Solid 4
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Metal Gear Solid 4
MGS4 Looks amazing I just wonder what it plays like..
Old 07-26-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The suit that adapts to the enviornment is sick.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok cool thanks everybody for the responses. I'm still on the fence PS3 or XBox 360.
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Ok cool thanks everybody for the responses. I'm still on the fence PS3 or XBox 360.
PS3 is much more worth it and next year Madden will be ported from it.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
PS3 is much more worth it and next year Madden will be ported from it.
Link to where it says Madden will be ported from it?

Also, how is it "much more worth it"?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Link to where it says Madden will be ported from it?

Also, how is it "much more worth it"?
The madden part was said in E3.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Madden was said at E3 and PS3 is now getting alot of games and the graphics are going to be far superior. Not to mention how many add ons the 360 has. Also a blu ray player is a steal with the PS3. 85% of 3rd party games in scheduled for 09 are either going to be ported from PS3 or each system will have their own developement teams.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Madden was said at E3 and PS3 is now getting alot of games and the graphics are going to be far superior. Not to mention how many add ons the 360 has. Also a blu ray player is a steal with the PS3. 85% of 3rd party games in scheduled for 09 are either going to be ported from PS3 or each system will have their own developement teams.
Xbox 360 already has a far larger collection of games. Yes, PS3 is playing catch-up and attempting to match them but how does that make them better?

Graphics being far superior is a guess and there is no evidence to support that. As of now, Xbox 360 has better graphics. In the future, who knows. The difference will be marginal at best anyways.

99% of people do not need a Blu-Ray player nor will they for years. Plus, combo drives are already coming out making single-format drives basically useless in the longrun.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Xbox 360 already has a far larger collection of games. Yes, PS3 is playing catch-up and attempting to match them but how does that make them better?

Graphics being far superior is a guess and there is no evidence to support that. As of now, Xbox 360 has better graphics. In the future, who knows. The difference will be marginal at best anyways.

99% of people do not need a Blu-Ray player nor will they for years. Plus, combo drives are already coming out making single-format drives basically useless in the longrun.
Well I can see that your a 360 fanboy and Im no gonna engage in a console war like you seem to want to. If you would have read what I wrote yo wouldve noticed I was talking about 09.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well I can see that your a 360 fanboy and Im no gonna engage in a console war like you seem to want to. If you would have read what I wrote yo wouldve noticed I was talking about 09.
Right, I'm an Xbox 360 fanboy since I own neither console and have no affiliation with either side. I'm simply stating that the Xbox 360 is the better console at this point and saying the PS3 will surpass it is purely a guess.

Sony can cram all the technology and buzz words they want into the PS3 but until it makes the user experience more enjoyable it is pointless.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

how many of you guys are going to get Warhawk? man I wish I had an HDTV :(
Old 07-26-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to play this.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote