Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-25-2007, 03:25 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Madden 2007

I've got the 360 version and after playing a few other games for a while and going back to this game, there's about 5,000,000 bugs that I've noticed. That really need to be worked out if madden 08 (although I realise the games had a bit of an overhaul) is going to be any decent.

Does anyone else notice the roughing the kicker penalty almost every field goal when you don't control the outside corner?

The pass interference every other pass play, thats either called on you, or not called on the opposition?

The glitch where the Left Defensive end bursts to the outside and out of the play for no reason at all?

The offensive line is horrendously over powered?

Wide receivers drop easy, easy, easy passes when they're wide open?

Anyone else get frustrated to the point where they can't play the game for more than a match?

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:51 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you play with the sliders on the console version? I dunno as I play it on the PC. But a lot of that is usually fixed (or at least improved) with sliders. I realise you're smart enough to realise this so I dont want to sound like i'm treating you as an idiot or anything.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has it come out already?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:10 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I've got the 360 version and after playing a few other games for a while and going back to this game, there's about 5,000,000 bugs that I've noticed. That really need to be worked out if madden 08 (although I realise the games had a bit of an overhaul) is going to be any decent.

Does anyone else notice the roughing the kicker penalty almost every field goal when you don't control the outside corner?

The pass interference every other pass play, thats either called on you, or not called on the opposition?

The glitch where the Left Defensive end bursts to the outside and out of the play for no reason at all?

The offensive line is horrendously over powered?

Wide receivers drop easy, easy, easy passes when they're wide open?

Anyone else get frustrated to the point where they can't play the game for more than a match?
i hate those
Old 07-25-2007, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Has it come out already?
Madden 2007

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

You can fix or reduce those problems to modifying your sliders. Also, Madden 07 on Next-Gen was buggy because they didn't have a lot of time to develop it.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't really fix them with sliders without making it too easy.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.football-freaks.com

That site is for the PC version, but you could take a look and maybe you'll find something to some of your problems. My best tip at least.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My two glitches that I hate the most are on every single Madden game.

1) When trying to sack the QB, you get to him and wrap him up, only to have him drop the ball, but because the computer was "planning to pass the ball" it's an incomplete pass instead of a sack. I have missed hundreds and hundreds of sacks because of this.

2) When controlling a DB, you see the ball coming and jump the route to intercept it, only to have the DB slide behind the receiver trying to catch the ball at his hip. This then allows the receiver not only to catch the ball, but get a large gain after the catch because the DB is still preoccupied with trying to catch the now non-existent ball.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't like the gameplay. In Allstar mode I can crush any team I play. In All Madden mode it's not fair because they give the computer superman skills and players make unrealistic plays. I'm still waiting for a good football simulation game to come out.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear that, All-Madden is ridiculously hard. It caused the demise of my controller.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont drop any passes really...when you manually catch the ball you dont drop the ball at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I hear that, All-Madden is ridiculously hard. It caused the demise of my controller.
All-Madden is cake...try heisman on NCAA 08, now that's hard.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Madden is more un-realistic than anything. They actually up their players stats. I have seen a DT nearly run step for step with Warrick Dunn.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:57 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Madden is a joke. I also use football-freaks for sliders on all-pro, not necessarily for harder gameplay just better (well and harder lol).

Although having the cpu defensive AI up over 80 and yours at 35-40 hardly helps. It makes you using play action entirely useless and the cpu having a guaranteed big play every time they go play action. Still an improvement though.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In All Pro, choose the goalline package and do an all out blitz. If you put pressure on the QB he gets sacked or throws an INT every time. Then on offense, get a player with 99 speed and just make him run deep, and you'll hit him every time. Just make sure you have "pass lead sensitivity" turned on.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote