Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2006, 12:56 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default should pitchers be required to bat in all fo the MLB?

what do you think should they have to bat? or does having one leage that dosen't have them hit make sense??

I love the AL and everything, but to me it kinda makes that ever player should have to bat, so i am undecided i guess.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont really care, i am not a baseball purist who gets up in arms about every little detail.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yes I think that pitchers should be reqired to hit. It adds to the stratagy of the game. Pinch hitting for the picture etc.
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 10:43 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

i think they should hit...like Sid said, it makes strategy come more into play.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 10:47 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, i think pitchers should have to hit. makes for more strategy. i hate watching AL baseball..same 9 guys over and over. very little strategy.

also, in the case of the breweres (and prolly other teams..but i'll use the crew as an example), look at prince fielder. big fat guy...if he gets any bigger, which he probably will considering how young he is, he will be too big to even play first base, so the brewers will prolly lose him to an AL club where he can be the DH. and that blows.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
SidneyG
Rookie

SidneyG hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When this subject comes up some people try to say that they like the offense that the DH brings but with these bandbox ballparks we will always have offense in baseball. One other thing if I was an American League GM I would think twice about signing a National League pitcher the Transition from the National League to the American league for a pitcher a rough. I think that is due to face the DH instead of the pitcher. Look at Josh Beckett for example . Also isn't it fun to see pitchers like Dontrelle Willis and Carlos Zambrano hit and run the bases?
SidneyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
i dont really care, i am not a baseball purist who gets up in arms about every little detail.
then dont vote or post, no one is forcing you to.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink

no i dont want ortiz in the field
Old 09-27-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Option three:

I don't like Baseball

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote