Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 05-12-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Darius Walker

We signed him. From what I have read and seen he is a jack of all trades and a master of none. He doesn't have great speed or size but is a solid runner, blocker, and receiver. According to Scott's rankings he was supposed to be a mid-rounder. Think he will make the team? I'd say he's most likely to get brought up to the active roster if Green or Lundy gets injured.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing, he should at least provide some quality depth for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how he could make it. We have 5 backs on the roster. I guess Gado is going to be cut, Taylor put back on the practice squad? and Walker on it too.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

dont see him making the cut with all those other guys on board. him and taylor may be fightin for the practice squad spot. may be just signed to get some bodies during camp.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Practice squad seems like the most likely scenario right now.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

possibly practice squad, most likely cut...
Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Walker's chance over Gado and Taylor at this point. Green and Dayne are very similar backs (in terms of style) and I think Walker could be a little change of pace, especially from a receiving stand point.
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

We'll see what will happen. Kid should have stayed in college another year.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VY10 View Post
We'll see what will happen. Kid should have stayed in college another year.
I agree with you. I think the reason he stayed in, was that he felt that he did everything he could do in college and thought that going back would have made his stock fall even more. However, Im still not sure if he would';ve been drafted anyways.

I think he has it to make the team. I think he could beat out Taylor, and could give Gado a run for his money. He is a solid all-round back, and could be pretty good flying under the radar.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's been cut. I don't think he'll make the practice squad now though. The cut was too early to indicate they'll put him there.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

Well there you go. He should have stayed in school and gotten his degree.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not too sure, but I think I heard something about how he might still go back to school. I'm not sure of all the details, but he wasn't drafted and I'm not sure about his contract details or anything, but I heard that might be been a possibility for him.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

he can't play football though.