Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I don't give a hell."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

At least Jamal Lewis can still run in between the tackles in a very hard run stopping division. McGahee cant say the same, so I think we will be fine. If he has declined so badly why did the Ravens try really hard to bring him back to Baltimore before it turned into a money issue?

Dont forget McGahee was plan 2, not plan 1.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was a thread about Kellen Winslow...

Anyways, I think the Browns are wisely not rushing him back to action. Last season, he was pretty dominant despite facing constant double teams and playing on a messed up knee (he claims 80% of his ability). He was able to tough out last season and put up numbers. If he can get his legs under him and still participate in some training camp, the team will be better off for it. Given the timing of his surgery and the rehab, I don't foresee Kellen playing full speed and unhindered until 2008.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
God, even mcnabb says this KW2 gets hurt a lot......
Actually he only has 2 injuries in his career, and only 1 was on the field (the other of course was on the road). That is not a lot, even though the 2 injuries were very very bad. The reason he will miss part of TC is from the same old 2nd injury and the surgery he had to scope his knee.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope this doesn't last, i though he was on track to become one of the greatest TE's of all-time, he has all the physical tool