Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
To have good picks, u need more than 1 upset.

Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys @ Tennessee Titans.....UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!
Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets
Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans
Minnesota Vikings @ Buffalo Bills
New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers
San Diego Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Cheifs....Another upset....I have no faith in whoever the QB is for the Chiefs.
Detroit Lions @ St. Louis Rams...1, I was too mean to Martz, 2, I have an icky feeling about this one.
Cleveland Browns @ Oakland Raiders
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Washington Redskins
New England Patriots @ Cincinnati Bengals
Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles
Too mean to Martz??? Is that even possible? He inherited a 500 point league stomping machine and squandered his shot. In the 2001 Superbowl the Patriots were the top pass defense in the league and one of the worst run defenses, so whats he do, he runs the ball 17 times with Faulk and throws 44 times. Truly Genius. Did you also forget him taking out Bulger after Warner left us at 0-5 and Bulger led us to 5-5, only have Warner fumble the ball away on the goal line and drop uis back to 5-6 and out of the playoffs. And of course there was that infamous 2003 playoff game against the Panthers in which Faulk ran 19 times and the Rams inexpicably ran the clock out on themselves and kicked a 33 yard FG instead of even just handing the ball off to Faulk and trying for a touchdown in regulation against a Panthers team that was reeling. Sorry for the rant guys, but its borderline blasphemy to say that one "was too mean to Martz."
Well, I did have a name on here Firemikemartz.com. Also, I kinda made a thread comairing Martz to the devil and Vader.

BTW, I changed my pick!