Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-20-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeans187 View Post
If u ran like that kid but in high school, u would be going to a better football school than those. This is up there with Reggie Bush, Noel Devine, and Sam McGuffies tapes. I understand hes 13 but its still nasty
are u mental??? i played popwarner with a kid who was much better than this kid.....
Old 07-20-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A couple years ago they used to have the pop warner super bowl on espn or espn2, none of those kids where on this kids level. I also went to a few of my friends little brothers games and no one was like this. Im not saying this kid is an nfl prospect but rather this is an amazing collection of highlights

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
GSOT
Rookie

GSOT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What about this guy. He has some serious skills, and burning speed. Plus he will be in collge in a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s
GSOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOT View Post
What about this guy. He has some serious skills, and burning speed. Plus he will be in collge in a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s
welcome to 2006.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
haha adding him to my myspace...lol not really

but he is 14

http://www.myspace.com/cadilac24
he is the next ricky williams apparently
he probaly said he was 14 so he could get a myspace that isnt private
Old 07-30-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Redskins4Bowl26

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
he probaly said he was 14 so he could get a myspace that isnt private

I hope he is 14...I'd love to have played againts him my last year of pop warner football. I loved at the beggining when he juked standing straight up and ran through 2 people on a kickoff. I can just imagine this one dude on my defense that year making him cry on the ground.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
PeterWarrick9

ahhh jeez, Keep this kid away from Maurice Clarett. He will probably try to convince him to enter the NFL Draft even when he isn't even eligible. Probably hide some firearms in his bike, too.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
That guy is amazing. Too bad he'll get moved to fullback.
Now why would he be put at FB?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Now why would he be put at FB?
Because he's white and coaches all across the nation are keeping the white man down!

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Because he's white and coaches all across the nation are keeping the white man down!
I hope your not serious..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have seen this before this kid is a beast

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote