Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans. They just can't do anything.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendent
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Without a doubt, the answer to this question is the Vikings. Case closed.

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.
Offense or offensive playcalling?

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We flat out suck

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF
I want to say Detroit so bad.

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

I like to think we can beat at least one of those teams
Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice sig?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...
Probably Quinn or trade down. We probably won't go QB as Kitna has been one of the few bright spots on our team. But seeing as he is getting up there, Quinn isn't out of the question. Kevin Jones has been good when the OL hasn't played like crap and I don't think AD would have that much more success than KJ is having. And the Lions won't take a first round WR for at least the next 5 years. But the Lions want to get better as soon as possible so I think they'd try and trade it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:04 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i can't believe people think their team is worse than oakland.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice sig?
Thank you, smittyjs might make you one too if you inquire.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted the Lions for the hell of it.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:14 AM    (permalink
transcendent

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

both. Im starting to think Brad Johnson is too damn conservative.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland by far they just suck that is all you can say.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Daniel Adams

is this even a serious question?

Poor Raider Nation
Old 10-03-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders vs Niners this week 0 - 0 draw

do you relise someone will have to win this

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.
In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

definitaly Oakland

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
titans are not the worst and are not too bad....

youth in the secondary with hope and pacman(who has stepped up leaps and bounds from his rookie season)...also haynesworth and bullock on the defensive side...

on O a qb who looks like he can win some games for them this year even, and actually looked good before the game was out of hand, at one point he brought it within 2 td's but he will need a defense as well as help....lendale looked really really good 2, i think with more carries then 9 he could of done something, hell if he is already in shape and stays in the weightroom and the gym they wont need to bother with another rb unless its a speedster ala norwood, then brown and henry are still talented....WR is their most glaring need and the pace their at they should land ginn or calvin johnson....

but oakland is far worse, they dont know if they need a qb or not, their o line is in shambles, jordan is alot older and by the time they are a playoff team i doubt he's around, and the defense needs rebuilt from the ground up....so as a team and organization oakland is far worse
seriously saying that about our defense.what you are saying is completely stupid.our defense would look alot better if our offense could keep them off the field for more than three plays.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.
In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

I would say the raiders, but the titans are 2nd with the Bucs right behind in 3rd.
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ima have to say the Raiders followed by the Bucs who have been terrible compared to last season

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan

The 49ers are better in every regard. I would be like so if the Raiders won:

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Quote:

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Quote:

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.
did you just use a pre season game as a reason for a team to win a regular season game?