Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What name do the kids give snowball when she sneaks off w/ the other family...and she does the little shuffle...the (blank) shuffle...that was hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What name do the kids give snowball when she sneaks off w/ the other family...and she does the little shuffle...the (blank) shuffle...that was hilarious.
cupcake I think

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Found it...Smokey.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qCKASyZ4Bu8

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well I was close :p.. haha I think I got confused cause the family gave her cakes and cupcakes etc.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
well I was close :p.. haha I think I got confused cause the family gave her cakes and cupcakes etc.
That is the greatest shuffle ever. I love how her eyes arent even focused. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Grand Theft Walrus" is still a better bit than that...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
"Grand Theft Walrus" is still a better bit than that...
lol...i just looked that up...:)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite parts of that movie.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 08-02-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how on the to-do list it says return uniform to doorman by 5 or something like that...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I like how on the to-do list it says return uniform to doorman by 5 or something like that...
LOL, ya when Homer is in the suit coming behind the guards. He has a list on his hand that he has to do.

1. Knock out Guard
2. Save Springfield
3. Return suit to doorman by 5

LOL, hahaha.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanna know if he really returned it...perhaps we'll never know...
Old 08-03-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I just wanna know if he really returned it...perhaps we'll never know...
I woldnt put money on it. After all he dipped right out of it almost immediately.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love when they are on top of teh roof and they are bored so they decide to play dare. homer syas bart I dare you to climb that antenna so he does, then homer runs over to it and starts shaking and yells earth quake, then bart falls over onto the gutter hanging on and homer starts shaking it and yells aftershock. hahah That was funny. Or when bart is shooting homer with a bb gun while homer is carrying a bunch of bricks.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by far my favorite simpsons character:

drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Michael Jackson was the best...
Old 08-03-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

What's everyone's favorite episode ever? I have 3:

Last Exit to Springfield (Homer heads the union)
You Only Move Twice (Scorpio)
Homer at the Bat (softball championship with "ringers")

Old 08-03-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
What's everyone's favorite episode ever? I have 3:

Last Exit to Springfield (Homer heads the union)
You Only Move Twice (Scorpio)
Homer at the Bat (softball championship with "ringers")
Mine have to be:

1. Max Power (When Homer changes his name)
2. Haw-Hawed Couple (when Bart is good friends with Nelson, and when Homer gets into reading a book with Lisa, the best line is when Homer reads ahead, and Lis wants to know what happened, Homer says time to do what I do best "Lie to a child"!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
3. Homers Enemy (Frank Grimes)

Edit- I got to move the Haw-Hawd couple up, that one has some priceless lines!!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer At Bat has always been my favorite. Another one that I love is the one where Homer becomes smart because he has a crayon stuck in his brain from childhood. I'm not sure what the episode title is though but it has a lot of great lines in it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched the Simpsons in years but I always enjoyed the Stone Cutters one.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-The one with the Chilli cook off.
2-The one where Otto moves it with 'em.
3-Behind the Laughter
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think the Lisa on Ice episode was always underrated. Lots of great lines and moments.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

The one where Apu moves in with them,
Mr.Plow
The one Flanders goes crazy
Old 08-03-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
The one Flanders goes crazy

"Aww.... Hell-diddily-ding-dong-CRAP!!!!"

Old 08-03-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

One of the newer ones that is really good...the one when Homer wears that salamander suit everywhere. Funniest part...Homer saves everyone from a massive multiple vehicle crash and Lenny says something along the likes of "three cheers for the safety salamander"...Homer's response..."only three?!?!?!" and he precedes to carry Nelson back into a burning car...lol...hilarious.

Also, he goes through a little phantom tail ordeal...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS