Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jesse Lumsden

As other canadians know Jesse Lumsden has been tearing up the CFL this season. His best games have come in the past few games. With numbers like:11 car for 158 yds and 211 yds on 12 carries. I really think the NFL is in his future, he has the stats and the measurables,(6-2, 224 lbs.) to be a good NFL player, and if need be backup. I say he makes the jump and stays with an NFL team.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea, hes awesome, I met him when he played for MacMaster and he's a great guy, Im a huge fan and want to see him do well. Honestly if a team would just give him a chance I think he could actually start in the NFL, imagine a cacausian starting running back in the NFL.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lumsden ripped it up against my BC Lions. He's a real good player and got tryouts with the Seahawks, Eagles, and Redskins but I think he's better suited for Canadian style offenses.