Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
The cable you are talking about, what is it? The blue Cat5E? Also are you saying that any headset with a microphone attached will work?
yeah, it has to be a USB Headset. Just get Warhawk and you will get a free Sony USB Headset with it.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So this would work?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5740938
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just set up my PS3 for online connection. This message is coming directly from my PS3.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I just set up my PS3 for online connection. This message is coming directly from my PS3.
Nice, so you just got one, when you create an account post it so I can play madden vs more people online.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why not get a sony USB Headset from EB Games? used ones are like 10-20 dollars and new ones are like 30-40 dollars. Yeah it should work.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Setting my PS3 wirelessly was infinitely easier than I thought it would be.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wow. Setting my PS3 wirelessly was infinitely easier than I thought it would be.
How can you setup a PS3 wirelessly? Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited by Man_Of_Steel : 08-04-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
username?????
Old 08-04-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
How can you setup a PS3 wiresly? sorry for all the questions.
First, you need a router in your house. Then you just scan the area for your router, put in the password if needed, and the system pretty much does the rest.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
username?????
When I signed onto my PS3 for the first time I just made it mdm87, however I'm probably going to change that before I start playing online. I'll let you know when I decide on a name.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
First, you need a router in your house. Then you just scan the area for your router, put in the password if needed, and the system pretty much does the rest.
Very nice, I take it the router itself needs to be wireless.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
When I signed onto my PS3 for the first time I just made it mdm87, however I'm probably going to change that before I start playing online. I'll let you know when I decide on a name.
Alright, Im currently in a quandary, Bojangles, Pittfan, McLovin, Jamesness.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

When ever you guys make your names add me mine is PACKmanN.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
When ever you guys make your names add me mine is PACKmanN.
If I remember, its pretty out there.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Very nice, I take it the router itself needs to be wireless.
nope I just tried my wired one and its 15 percent strong which isn't great.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alright, Im currently in a quandary, Bojangles, Pittfan, McLovin, Jamesness.
Im going with McLovin, it sounds like a sexy hamburger.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Im going with McLovin, it sounds like a sexy hamburger.
I just added you, get ready to get pwned in Madden.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just added you, get ready to get pwned in Madden.
I dont have a PS3 yet, Im gettin it in a week. But that is going to be my name.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
I dont have a PS3 yet, Im gettin it in a week. But that is going to be my name.
Hate to disappoint you but the name taken I just added a person that has that name.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hate to disappoint you but the name taken I just added a person that has that name.
Nooooo, that was my name. I just notced its 4 am, I have to wake up at 8 am and Im dissapointed McLovin is already taken, Im going to sleep.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Alright. After numerous failed attempts at coming up with names, I settled on Oblivion12.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

P-L did you buy already?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Anyone that is interested, you can buy a PS3 60 gig for 350 dollars through this deal....

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=31351

It's basically signing up for a Sony credit card in which they give you 150 towards a purchase. However, you are signing up for a credit card and I myself am not sure of the consequences of immediately canceling after use. The response however is pretty good from what I have read in that forum.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

P-L... I thought you were a 360 man?

Got any games?

Also, my screen name is MPB.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Not sure if this has been established but I am pretty sure any PS2 product that has a USB connection works w/ the PS3. I have an old Socom headset for ps2, and it works cause of the USB. I also have a ps2 logitech keyboard, it works too.

I would suggest purchasing a second controller, and possibly even a charger pack. I have four controllers, plug two in the ps3 when I can, and the other two are hooked up to the charger. Only problem is I don't have a game thats 4 players or more. LOL. FIFA will be, and thats going to be so bad.

Hey as anyone else heard this? I am pretty sure you can play two people per connection online on Madden this year... Not 100% sure, but I did hear that.