Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Raiders vs Niners this week 0 - 0 draw

do you relise someone will have to win this

The 49ers are better in every regard. I would be like so if the Raiders won:

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.
did you just use a pre season game as a reason for a team to win a regular season game?
fine. their game with the browns was close. there.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, lol 54 votes for oakland, which is who i voted for, they are flat out terrible.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink

Raiders, followed by titans, followed by Packers, followed by bucs, followed by Browns.

1.Raiders pick, Brady Quinn
2.Titans pick, Calvin Johnson
3.Packers pick, Adrian Peterson
4.Bucs pick, Joe Thomas
5.Browns pick, Somebody
Old 10-06-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm gonna go with my Raiders, I see about two wins for them this season.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Fran vs Oakland this weekend....Ouch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Toss up between the Raiders and the Bucs at this point.
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJoeBucsFan
Bucs are better than the Titans.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Bucs have lost some close games to some solid teams. I don't think they were the worst. I'm not even sure they are bottom 5.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm you are probably right, I dont know if the Titans close score indicates how far they are from the Colts today.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm you are probably right, I dont know if the Titans close score indicates how far they are from the Colts today.
colts run D is awful, only reason Titans were in the game.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That and the Colts played like crap for a good part of the game.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didnt watch it... I was too busy watching the train wreck that is our D in New Orleans.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didnt watch it... I was too busy watching the train wreck that is our D in New Orleans.
ok seriously, this is why i dont like you that much. you cant go 1 post without saying something that is wrong with the bucs, jesus.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ok seriously, this is why i dont like you that much. you cant go 1 post without saying something that is wrong with the bucs, jesus.
Well our offense did just fine, but our defense did not have the greatest day.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Oakland.
After today's games there's no question in my mind that Oakland is the worst team in the NFL.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Oakland.
After today's games there's no question in my mind that Oakland is the worst team in the NFL.
And after today there is no doubt in my mind ur Chicago Bears are the best team in the league.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:44 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uh... I hope it isn't the titans.

(Colts need a run D)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote