Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2006, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
Rivers for me. As I said in the Rivers thread him and Eli are pretty equal as far as being able to make all of the throws but Rivers takes it in other categories.
What are the other catagories?
Personality-Rivers has a very fiery personality. I like that he gets his teammates fired up and he also commands respect as the leader. Eli on the other hand seems to prefer to let someone else speak up, not that that's a bad thing, I just prefer a QB who can be the vocal leader.

Physicality- They both have great size but Rivers seems to be the more physical of the two.

In most other areas I have them pretty much equal though. I have no doubt Eli is gonna be a great QB too as he has a pedigree that can't be denied. It's mostly just a difference in preference on why I prefer Rivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote