Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 08-09-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Is no news good news?

I haven't heard anything about Stone...I really was hoping he'd be a big time player for us. I know he'll be a ST ace this year, but I'd really like to see him shine during pre-season whenever he gets to play Safety. Him and Jimmy would make me very happy at the Safety spot.

Other than that, I'm wondering, WTF is up with our WRs? Roddy White was getting mad love on ESPN today, yet I read that Robinson may unseat him as the #3 WR...is our competition THAT good at WR that we have 4 super talented WRs who are actually playing up to their level of potential? Or is it that they are all so mediocre that they make it look like each other are playing well? Anyone been watching?
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you mean a lot of love? I haven't been watching and it's hard to think he will improve after he looked like he would be great last training camp.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well Roddy had his own segment today on ESPN. So, that's what I mean by love, and they were praising all of the WRs for having great camps, but Roddy slimmed down and was even faster than before etc etc.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Well Roddy had his own segment today on ESPN. So, that's what I mean by love, and they were praising all of the WRs for having great camps, but Roddy slimmed down and was even faster than before etc etc.

I really hope Roddy is the #3 WR. If he is, it's because he earned. The kid has all the tools. He puts it together, and he could be a machine.