Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Home Alone 2. I like this movie.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
any new movies out on dvd thats worth getting?
I've heard good things about Fracture and The Lookout...each got a 7+ on IMDB also.

Vacancy is also out...Kate Beckinsale/Luke Wilson.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fracture was VERY good. Anthony Hopkins was great, as usual.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Fix It

I did a voiceover in it. Watch it. Alana De La Garza is a hottie.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Vacancy is also out...Kate Beckinsale/Luke Wilson.
that movie was =

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
that movie was =
I figured that...I really havent heard much but, it didnt look too hot. At least you get to look at Beckinsale for a while though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-16-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching American Psycho right now.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm watching American Psycho right now.
very nice. I'm watching Along came a spider just because, it's on and I really have nothing better to do.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-16-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dead silence was pretty good i wouldve never guessed the ending

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just came back from The Simpsons, i think all 6 people in the theater liked it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Superbad= out tomorrow w00t w00t

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I just came back from The Simpsons, i think all 6 people in the theater liked it.
It was good, not great. People forget about what the Simpsons were first about when they aired on April 19, 1987 on the Tracy Ullman Show. It was a satire of the perfect American family. The Simpsons was originally meant to revolve around satire and that is what it was best at. The first animated show to include both satire and some great pop culture references. Sadly, newer episodes of the Simpsons (roughly season 8+) have steered away from satire and focused more on the antics of Homer, Bart, and Lisa. Homer progressively became more and more stupid as the seasons went on to the point where that is possibly the crux of the show.

But the movie was still funny, just not great. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm watching Home Alone 2. I like this movie.
Home Alone 2 is definitely a good movie.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
It was good, not great. People forget about what the Simpsons were first about when they aired on April 19, 1987 on the Tracy Ullman Show. It was a satire of the perfect American family. The Simpsons was originally meant to revolve around satire and that is what it was best at. The first animated show to include both satire and some great pop culture references. Sadly, newer episodes of the Simpsons (roughly season 8+) have steered away from satire and focused more on the antics of Homer, Bart, and Lisa. Homer progressively became more and more stupid as the seasons went on to the point where that is possibly the crux of the show.

But the movie was still funny, just not great. =D
That's pretty much how I felt, too.. It could've just as easily been a Family Guy movie with basically the same script.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched American History X on that site Moth told me about. Very violent and brutal. Edward Norton was brilliant.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watched American History X on that site Moth told me about. Very violent and brutal. Edward Norton was brilliant.
One of my favorites, no doubt. Was it the first time you've seen it?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
One of my favorites, no doubt. Was it the first time you've seen it?
Yeah, it was incredible. It was amazing to see the transformation that took place within him while he was in prison.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Took me forever t get over that curb stomp....eww.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-18-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Took me forever t get over that curb stomp....eww.
Same here, I had my mouth wide open in utter shock for about 30 seconds. I just kept saying "Oh that's ****** up.".
Old 08-18-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I know im a little late on these but I just got done watching the first 2 Bourne movies. Wow they are great. Me and the girlfriend are debating on going to see the 1050 Bourne 3 at the movies. They are definitely 2 of the best movies I ever seen.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I know im a little late on these but I just got done watching the first 2 Bourne movies. Wow they are great. Me and the girlfriend are debating on going to see the 1050 Bourne 3 at the movies. They are definitely 2 of the best movies I ever seen.
I havent seen them yet either...I plan on renting em eventually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-18-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zodiac was great, Hot Fuzz sucked so bad, i laughed like once during that movie, also watched shooter it was really good, and i bought Blood diamond and Blow but haven't watched them yet.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone ever watched missippi burning, great movie, old but very good.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Zodiac was great, Hot Fuzz sucked so bad, i laughed like once during that movie, also watched shooter it was really good, and i bought Blood diamond and Blow but haven't watched them yet.
yeah, you named some great movies there....I absolutly loved Zodiac and Blood Diamond...Blow was great too...yeah, I agree...Hott Fuzz was so overrated it wasnt all that great.

I still have to see Shooter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-18-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
yeah, you named some great movies there....I absolutly loved Zodiac and Blood Diamond...Blow was great too...yeah, I agree...Hott Fuzz was so overrated it wasnt all that great.

I still have to see Shooter.
You should try to watch shooter, it was great IMO. I might watch Blow tonight, i also watched an old hit american graffiti, i thought it was pretty good.