Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.
Default NFL Fantasy Commercials / Campbell

Video plus other players in the related videos section:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYbevFvWg8

JLC Blog talking to Campbell about the video:
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcspo...fake_fake.html

Pretty interesting. The Andre Johnson one is crazy, and he could probably do that too. And Simms is a really bad actor lol.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

geez, thats pretty cool with Campbell. Hes getting ALOT of hype this off-season. I like him so I hope its true. But you know what they say about hype...its not true, its just all hype!

Still, sick commercial.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
geez, thats pretty cool with Campbell. Hes getting ALOT of hype this off-season. I like him so I hope its true. But you know what they say about hype...its not true, its just all hype!

Still, sick commercial.
Yeah, our season is on his shoulders lol.

Nice sig btw.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

i coudlnt find the andre johnson one... anyone provide a link? i only found sims,rackers, nugent,campbell

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsL_...elated&search=

I actually think this ones legit, AJ is a burner in disguise.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsL_...elated&search=

Thats the AJ one.

Those were all pretty sick.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyon know if these are real?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently the mike nugent and andre johnson ones are real.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

I think the Campbell one is real, it's possible and probably took a lot of takes.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They said Campbell got it on the second take.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard over 50. If these are real.. Its pretty cool.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC's WP Blog
Finally, I found Campbell signing autographs for his adoring fans and asked the crucial question. "Did you hit it, did you hit it?" the adoring fans also asked, knowing immediately what I was talking about.

"Yeah," Campbell said.
Quote:
Then Campbell was snatched up by the media mob; the first question, naturally, was about the commercial. He told the mob that the stunt required 25 or 50 takes, and that the whole point of the ad was to leave people wondering, to leave the mystery unsolved.
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcspo...fake_fake.html
Old 08-18-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't draft half of these chumps.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I wouldn't draft half of these chumps.
Braylon Edwards, Neil Rackers, Mike Nugent, David Akers, Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Marc Bulger. I'd draft them.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Braylon Edwards, Neil Rackers, Mike Nugent, David Akers, Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Marc Bulger. I'd draft them.
I definitely wouldn't draft Simms or Campbell. I don't draft kickers until the last round so those 3 guys are already gone.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that. that was sick.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote