Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if Crank was a good movie?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i liked crank a lot pretty good

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Watch Bourne Ultimatum it's much better, best of the 3 IMO, plus it's much longer. Rush hour is just over an hour.
Just seen Bourne Ultimatum... Holy $hit that was an awesome movie.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i liked crank a lot pretty good
I dont know why Crank isnt really popular. When I saw it I was wowed. Great movie, great casting.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Anyone know if Crank was a good movie?
Very Very good movie. High action, very cool scenes, awesome storyline. I really recommend it.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Crank was a horrible movie and terrible storyline. I figure its one of those movies that has all action and no storyline so i didnt rent it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well u need to watch it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crank was fun. A lot of action, good moments.. Don't watch it expecting to see a great 'movie', but if you just want to be entertained for 90 minutes or so, check it out.

Last edited by WMD : 08-19-2007 at 11:26 PM.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

superbad....best movie I have seen in a long while. Very funny, very dirty.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Very Very good movie. High action, very cool scenes, awesome storyline. I really recommend it.
Ok good to know, I just assumed it was another transporter type movie, lol. All of that guys movies look the same even the new one with Jet Li.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Ok good to know, I just assumed it was another transporter type movie, lol. All of that guys movies look the same even the new one with Jet Li.
I actually think Jason Stratham is a good actor. He plays a good part in Italian Job as handsome Rob. But overall I do like most of the characters he plays.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-20-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Statham is a beast but in all honesty he needs to break this action typecast he's stuck in right now. He plays the same role in EVERY movie.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Jason Statham is a beast but in all honesty he needs to break this action typecast he's stuck in right now. He plays the same role in EVERY movie.
he would of made a bad ass Bond, but Daniel Craig is solid for now.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Pathfinder last night and I've gotta say that it most definitely surpassed my expectations, thus I most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good, quality flick to watch.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
A lot of great actors play very similar roles. That's the nature of Hollywood and film in general.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
A lot of great actors play very similar roles. That's the nature of Hollywood and film in general.
i know. it just gets old
Old 08-20-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
i know. it just gets old
True. That's why it's great to see guys like Edward Norton and Russell Crowe who play such a wide variety of roles.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
True. That's why it's great to see guys like Edward Norton and Russell Crowe who play such a wide variety of roles.
Exactly. I even applaud guys like Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey attempting to branch away from comedy
Old 08-20-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Exactly. I even applaud guys like Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey attempting to branch away from comedy
Definitely. Both Sandler and Carrey are actually underrated in my opinion. Same with Robin Williams.

Robin Williams in Jack was an amazing performance in my opinion. I don't think there has been an actor ever who can connect with kids like Williams.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Speaking of Russell Crowe when I was in the movies last night I seen previews for 2 movies hes going to be in 3:10 to Yuma and American Gangster both look awesome.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-20-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw a movie with one of my favourites -the incomparable Edward Norton- in a leading role. Movie called the Illusionist, wasn't awesome, but decent to watch although the precence of Jessica Biel does make up for a lot ;).

About to watch a movie called Jesus Camp -> any thoughts.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I saw a movie with one of my favourites -the incomparable Edward Norton- in a leading role. Movie called the Illusionist, wasn't awesome, but decent to watch although the precence of Jessica Biel does make up for a lot ;).

About to watch a movie called Jesus Camp -> any thoughts.
The Illusionist is pretty flawed plotwise but Norton is great in it. He makes it worth watching.

Jesus Camp is amazing but I can't speak to the content of it for obvious reasons.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's this new, little known movie called Superbad (I think) that came out pretty unheralded on Friday.. Anybody seen it? Or, let alone, HEARD of it?
Old 08-20-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw zodiac last night. Good movie, but i didnt like the ending. They should have at least made the letters on the screen easier to read. I had to go online to read them. I can imagine people in the theatre who would have been pissed. I would have too if i didnt have the internet to find out what it was a minute later.

Overall though, i was entertained by the movie. I liked it a lot.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Fight Club, pretty crazy movie.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote