Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 08-17-2007, 05:23 AM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

There is nothing really preventing Harrington from performing a Drew Brees style year this year and finally living up to his college billing. If you ask me Harrington has far more upside, going on college/draft stock than Shockley even though he is a bit older.

BTW im not for one moment saying i expect it this year but theorectically, for the first time in his career he has nothing preventing him.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
That OL is nasty, but really, ours is solid...we just lack a LT...but we got a TON of protection in that first pre-season game.
agreed. but I saw a lot of potential from Renardo Foster at LT in the last game. he was playing there after the first series with the 1's and did a great job against Bryan Thomas in the pass rush.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am EXCITED for tonight...

Anyone know what channel that game comes on on sopcast? I forget who linked it to me last time, might have been from AFMB
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am EXCITED for tonight...

Anyone know what channel that game comes on on sopcast? I forget who linked it to me last time, might have been from AFMB
me too... I don't get to see it though... I need to get the game downloaded after tomorrow.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 08-17-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I downloaded it and I can't watch it, the "buffer" gets exceeded...can anything other than QT can play mp4s cause it and iTunes both freeze after about 10 seconds or so of playing it
Old 08-17-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

Quote:
I downloaded it and I can't watch it, the "buffer" gets exceeded...can anything other than QT can play mp4s cause it and iTunes both freeze after about 10 seconds or so of playing it
yeah... Windows Media Player can if you download the codec packs for it...

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 08-17-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

I'll have to find those...cause I want to watch that game...but oh well

sounds like Laurent is going to be a star...
Old 08-17-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
yeah... Windows Media Player can if you download the codec packs for it...
whats a codec pack?
where do you download them?
what do you do with them once downloaded?

Im no genuis with computers so help would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxgenil View Post
yeah me too i could watch 2mins at a time wasnt too bad but id prefer it not to happen.

NFL.com hate the falcons man, we won the game, had 240+ yards but the highlights include just two atlanta offensive plays aswell as the TD pass. The rest is our mistakes and Buffalo's good plays. And why do they show every feild goal? I'm pretty sure i am able to conceptualise the ball going through the posts when the score goes up 3 points.

Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff : 08-17-2007 at 11:54 PM.
DraftMichaelHuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope and pray DJ is ok and it's not his ACL
Old 08-18-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

c - ya DJ

Hate to see anyone injured, but atleast he gets to stay on the team this way on the IR instead of being cut.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you hate DJ, but he liked 10 times better then Redman did last night
Old 08-18-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Oh yeah, he started fine...but the only pass I saw him throw was high and behind a WR, a 1st string defense would have ended #14's career on a throw like that. He saved him like Kevin Youngblood did last year
Old 08-18-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

How convient that the only bad throw he has all night is the one play you saw. You must have missed the other 4 that was thrown where only the WR could catch them. He showed more on 1 drive then Joey or Redman did all night.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:14 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

You would say that...I mean really...Shock was never an accurate QB. That's the big knock on him, great athlete, good - great arm, piss poor accuracy. I'm glad he was improving, I still think he'd have ended up being cut.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Shockley was clearly the best QB we had friday night after Redman and Harrington looked awful. He had one bad game in the 1st week of the pre season, but it was obvious to anyone who watched the game he had fixed the problems he had. Why would we cut him to keep Casey Bramlett ? I'm not saying he should have been the starter this year, but to say he should be cut is just cray.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Actually...Harrington just looked bad on 1 throw...so you can hate on him all you want...2 dropped passes and 1 slip which led to the terrible interception later, and you're calling him awful...give me a break.

And what's that they say about blind squirrels?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

Quote:
And what's that they say about blind squirrels?
they like nuts?

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 08-20-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

harrington > shockley now

with perhaps the same experience, i strongly think shockley > harrington in terms of success.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote