Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-21-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NBA Live is looking like it will be vastly improved. I might pick that up instead of 2K.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list:

GRAW 2
NBA GAME (Live or 2K)
Assassin's Creed
Socom Confrontation
Warhawk (maybe, might not have the money)
Cod4
Army of two (maybe)
Haze (hell yeah!)
GTA IV
MGS4
Killzone 2

Old 08-21-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
woot. just bought my ps3 yesterday. getting absolutely jobbed on ncaa 08 right now because i keep trying to use the old xbox controls i'm used to.

if i plug the ps3 into my router, can i download names roster updates, or will i still have to buy some 3rd party device for that?
No third party devices, the great thing abouth the PS3 is everything you need is there and free, not to mention "home" is coming in october. You can attach the PS3 to the router preferably with a blue Cat5E cable or you can just set it up wirelessly. If you have a router you can make your PS3 scan for it, real cool.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, due to legal issues you can't get the names of players unless you go through a 3rd party.

I'm downloading the GRAW 2 demo right now, I can't wait to play it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

O my bad, I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about roster updates for Madden. To get NCAA rosters with names you have to do it manually or get it off a site.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
No, due to legal issues you can't get the names of players unless you go through a 3rd party.

I'm downloading the GRAW 2 demo right now, I can't wait to play it.
I downloaded it and played it a week ago or so, and it doesn't disappoint. They do a good job of integrating the siaxis controller into the game.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well www.fkrosters.com might have it for download. and since the PS3 has USB slots in the back you could use a flash drive or ipod or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is one place I found:

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/index....ters&Itemid=41
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here you go...
http://www.ncaastrategies.com/index....ters&Itemid=41
completely free, just download to flash drive and then download to PS3

S***, P-L beat me to it. exact same site too

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I downloaded it and played it a week ago or so, and it doesn't disappoint. They do a good job of integrating the siaxis controller into the game.
You remember how long it took to download?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
any place that does the PS ones well? i had a couple of sites, but they're all xbox only.
MaddenMania.com usually has them for each console.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
awesome, thanks guys.
It all makes sense now, all those arguments with frogstamp make sense now..you were a PS fanboy all along.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
=P

which is why i bought an xbox last time around. so no one would know. except for commie. he knew. bastard.
I always know.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a ps3 so bad.

can't afford one though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
You remember how long it took to download?
2-3 hours.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I want a ps3 so bad.

can't afford one though.
I have the money...I just dont see the reason to buy one...until Heavy Rain or maybe God of War comes out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked one up a couple days ago.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Bioshock might be ported to the ps3...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_bl...ic_id=25867135

That would be awesome if true.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Bioshock might be ported to the ps3...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_bl...ic_id=25867135

That would be awesome if true.
Interesting if true. It's gotten good reviews for the 360. It would definitely be worth checking out.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another new MGS4 Trailer from the Games Convention
http://kotaku.com/gaming/breaking/me...ler-292179.php

Review and description of the Trailer (4 new bosses?)
http://kotaku.com/gaming/gc07/new-me...ses-292117.php
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Another new MGS4 Trailer from the Games Convention
http://kotaku.com/gaming/breaking/<a...ler-292179.php

Review and description of the Trailer (4 new bosses?)
http://kotaku.com/gaming/gc07/new-me...ses-292117.php
I was just checkin those out at gametrailers, game seems like its gonna be really hard.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

http://www.ps3news.ca/09182007/20/re...initely_coming

The PS3 is coming out with the Rumble controllers.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
http://www.ps3news.ca/09182007/20/re...initely_coming

The PS3 is coming out with the Rumble controllers.
I might pick one up. I was never one of those people who had to have the "rumble" feature, and I really don't miss it.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24683.html

I was hoping it would be good, it looks amazing...

Most reviews have been around an 8.0 because its short, but damn does it look good...

Probably a game you rent, but it looks like a graphical masterpiece.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another one if you are into those type of games...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/13331.html