Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 59 Year Old Football Player

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2986313

The idea of living with regret can be a pretty powerful motivator.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Which is why I'm walking on somewhere, anywhere!! I don't want to waste my whole life, wondering "what if"
Old 08-22-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be so awesome to see him knock out some punkass running back.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny thing is...Julio Franco's gonna do this in baseball soon.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have one word for this kid...POTENTIAL. In 3-5 years he can be a dominant force. All the athletic ability in the world with untapped raw speed.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I have one word for this kid...POTENTIAL. In 3-5 years he can be a dominant force. All the athletic ability in the world with untapped raw speed.
ya, did ya see him hit 6.2 the other day on the 40?
seriously though good for him, he isnt sitting around wondering what if, anymore at least

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the first selection in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Linebacker out of Sul Ross State University, Mike Flynt!

dominance... pure dominance...

(NOTE: i have nothing against the Texans, its just the jersey he was wearing resembles the Texans alternate uni http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~abp35/W...img8503168.jpg)

Last edited by TimD : 08-23-2007 at 12:23 AM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has no tread on his tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wasnt he a strenght coach? Probabally still in good shape

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
or he's a Firestone tire

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

He'll be in the hospital after one play...
Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
NFL2007

This guy is absolutely crazy and will probably get injured in the first game.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Funny thing is...Julio Franco's gonna do this in baseball soon.
I was thinking that... Isn't he like 60 now or something horrible (actually, i know he's 49. but. not the point)...

good for this guy.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
He's been grinding away at his rims for 20 years.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
He's been grinding away at his rims for 20 years.
Bad pun....
Old 08-23-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I respect him for going out and accomplishing this ... i mean its not like they gave a spot on teh team to him... i hope not anyway.. cause then he is a dead player

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he declares.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Word of I

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
With the first selection in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Linebacker out of Sul Ross State University, Mike Flynt!

dominance... pure dominance...

(NOTE: i have nothing against the Texans, its just the jersey he was wearing resembles the Texans alternate uni http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~abp35/W...img8503168.jpg)
That guy looks for 59. However, he still shouldn't play.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word of I View Post
Why? He supposedly still runs a 5 second 40 and he lifts like a monster. Hes been a d-1 strength and conditioning coach for 20+ years.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word of I View Post
if you make the team, you get to play. Go gramps!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote