Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st off thank god for the Driver news.

2nd- none of the cuts were a surprise and im happy with the cuts because those guys just werent doing anything, anyways we have 76 currently because Carl-Johan Bjork who was the 77th player was put on the practice squad so he doesnt count againist the number. That means 1 more person has to be cut before Tuesday when we have to be down to 75!

anyways I only want to carry 2 QB's its Brett Favre the Iron Man what is there to worry about.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Birdine plays good next week and makes the team. For whatever reason, I like him, especially his name. It sounds like he's straight from the 70's or 60's.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I hope Birdine plays good next week and makes the team. For whatever reason, I like him, especially his name. It sounds like he's straight from the 70's or 60's.
I think it is not likely he is going to make it but maybe.

at DE we have

Kampman
KGB
Jenkins
Hunter
Montgomery
Birdine

and at DT we have

Pickett
Williams
Harrell
Cole
Jolly
Muir

now Kampman, KGB, Jenkins thats 3 and we are probably going to be carrying alot of DT Pickett, Harrell, Williams, Cole, Jolly maybe all of them and Muir gets cut. Thats 8 spots for D-Line and usually you carry 7 or 8. Williams has been playing at DE a little so he can do both like Jenkins. Montgomery is out 4-6 weeks with some knee surgery he had. I just really dont think he is making it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-25-2007, 01:28 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also hope Birdine makes the team, simply because I got his autograph.

I agree that 2 QBs with one on the practice squad is the way to go.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:02 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
at DE we have

Kampman
KGB
Jenkins
Hunter

Montgomery
Birdine

and at DT we have

Pickett
Williams
Harrell
Jolly

Cole
Muir
i would like to only keep 4 at each postion
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Cole will make the team. And hopefully Birdine. :D

Hitman D

Old 08-25-2007, 03:06 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brett Favre says your welcome.
NO ****.

Anyways, I leave for Rome tomorrow and will be unable to enjoy the remainder of the season will all of you. Trust in Favre, and let's hope some rookies can step up and make the pack a contender. If nothing else beat those damn Vikings, perhaps the bears too. Good season all, let's hope the Pack is back....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we'll stick with 5 at each

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

In my list of 53 players to make the team I chose hunter to make it over birdine. I was kinda in a hurry when I threw my list together but I made a small bet with a co-worker. Any way, Is birdine more likely to make the team than hunter? It seams to appear that way from what Ive read in the posts today. Also, we both picked Hodge to be cut (which I thought was interesting , but a gamble), but I picked Rory Johnson to make the team and he stuck with 5 linebackers. 3 other names he has on his list that I dont are Spencer Havner, Frank Walker and Corey White. Opinions anyone?

Last edited by Football Fan : 08-25-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hunter makes the team along with Hodge.......Frank Walker and Corey White won't make the team, but Havner might.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I think Hunter makes the team along with Hodge.......Frank Walker and Corey White won't make the team, but Havner might.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...onference=0015

Look at that. The guy's a machine. I hope he makes it over Montgomery. Although, I like Montgomery as well. :(

I wonder why he didn't play in the Jacksonville game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId...sonFilter=2007

Watch at about 1:00.

"Well, Driver's the best reciever Brett has on the team, now that they lost Ferguson."

What a ******* moron.

Hitman D

Last edited by Boston : 08-25-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't stop laughing when that announcer said that, then he realized Ferguson was CUT and he tried to back track and realized it wasn't working so he just trailed off.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I couldn't stop laughing when that announcer said that, then he realized Ferguson was CUT and he tried to back track and realized it wasn't working so he just trailed off.
lmao, what a damn idiot

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
lmao, what a damn idiot
lmao hahaha
"Driver is there best wide reciever now that they lost ferguson...uhh wait ferguson was cut....mumble mumbles"
lmfao idiots

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCollins36 View Post
lmao hahaha
"Driver is there best wide reciever now that they lost ferguson...uhh wait ferguson was cut....mumble mumbles"
lmfao idiots
This from the guy who said
"Playoffs? Playoffs? Nobody said anything about Playoffs!"

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...900#post577900
Come join us,
The National Fantasy League enters its second year and needs new players to come in and be rookies. More info inside.

Old 08-26-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

anyone shock how far Corey Williams has drop

1. Ryan Pickett
2. Justin Harrell
3. Johnny Jolly
4. Colin Cole
5. Corey Williams

some other depth charts from PACKERS.COM

Will Blackmon over Patrick Dendy "Dime"
Jarrett Bush over Patrick Dendy "Nickel"
James Jones over Ruvell Martin "Slot"
Junius Coston over Tony Moll "2nd Right Tackle"
Abdul Hodge over Desmond Bishop "Back Up MLB"
Marquand Manuel over Atari Bigby "SS"
Dave Rayner over Mason Crosby "K"
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
anyone shock how far Corey Williams has drop

1. Ryan Pickett
2. Justin Harrell
3. Johnny Jolly
4. Colin Cole
5. Corey Williams

some other depth charts from PACKERS.COM, suprised

Will Blackmon over Patrick Dendy "Dime", suprised
James Jones over Ruvell Martin "Slot", suprised
Junius Coston over Tony Moll "2nd Right Tackle", suprised
Abdul Hodge over Desmond Bishop "Back Up MLB", not suprised
Marquand Manuel over Atari Bigby "SS", suprised
Dave Rayner over Mason Crosby "K", dont really care cuz they are both very good
i posted my reactions

Old 08-27-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Corey Williams at 5. I hope we're able to swing a trade for one of our DTs, but from what I heard, TT doesn't want to.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

yea those are pretty suprising i thought Atari was now the starter?

anyways look who is the backup to Aaron Kampman, its Corey Williams so they must be planing on giving Kampman a little more of a break to help stay fresh because he played alot of downs last year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
NO ****.

Anyways, I leave for Rome tomorrow and will be unable to enjoy the remainder of the season will all of you. Trust in Favre, and let's hope some rookies can step up and make the pack a contender. If nothing else beat those damn Vikings, perhaps the bears too. Good season all, let's hope the Pack is back....
Sweet, TitleTown's gone.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Sweet, TitleTown's gone.
Do they not have internet in Italy?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Do they not have internet in Italy?
not since the fiasco back in '93.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not doubt that the Packers keep 9 DTs. I like them for 6 LBs, with Desmond Bishop the #4 LB, perhaps knocking out Hodge (IR due to patellar tendinitis?). Havner has been nice and White has had a much better year this year than last in games, not just on teams. There's a lot of roster competition this year, far more so than last year.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Those aren't true depth charts at all and haven't changed since the start of camp as far as I know. The most obvious thing is Harrell # 2 DT and Williams # 5. Those are obviously not correct. The right answer is the opposite.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote