Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-27-2007, 08:14 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Schaub could be had.......
I'm interested, what are you looking for in return?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm interested, what are you looking for in return?
I need another RB really.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henry and Bell are availible...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Henry and Bell are availible...
Its going to take more then backup RB's to get a starting QB.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Its going to take more then backup RB's to get a starting QB.
well, there is Foster... Matt may be a starter, but he will also be on his back alot...
Quote:
Old 08-27-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
well, there is Foster... Matt may be a starter, but he will also be on his back alot...
I don't know, the Texans have been looking good so far in preseason and hell I drafted 2 of them so either they're getting better or I'm drinking the KoolAid with Commie. I actually may be more willing to part with Hasselbeck if I can get the right offer....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I don't know, the Texans have been looking good so far in preseason and hell I drafted 2 of them so either they're getting better or I'm drinking the KoolAid with Commie. I actually may be more willing to part with Hasselbeck if I can get the right offer....
well, again, what do you want. my whole team except for Brown, HOlt and Shockey are availible
Quote:
Old 08-27-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to trade one of my RB's for some WR help.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
i have Braylon if you're interested... who're you looking to give up?
Quote:
Old 08-27-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You know you want Mike Furrey!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to get rid of Ahman Green, Ladell betts, Chester Taylor, and/or Warrick Dunn.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Looking to get rid of Ahman Green, Ladell betts, Chester Taylor, and/or Warrick Dunn.
Furrey's available as well as Gonzalez. I'd be interested in Green or Taylor.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith, anyone? I need an RB.

I could package Alex Smith and Muhsin Muhammed for a starting RB.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Alex Smith, anyone? I need an RB.

I could package Alex Smith and Muhsin Muhammed for a starting RB.
how about those 2 for Deshaun Foster?
Quote:
Old 08-27-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Jon Kitna
RB - LaDanian Tomlinson
R/W - Tatum Bell
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Roy Williams
TE - Owen Daniels

D/ST - Panthers
DL - Mario Williams
LB - Nick Barnett
DB - Dunta Robinson

K - Robbie Gould

BN - Michael Turner, RB
BN - Chris Brown, RB
BN - Wes Welker, WR
BN - Marty Booker, WR
BN - Keary Colbert, WR
BN - Jason Campbell, QB
BN - David Martin, TE

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
QB - Jon Kitna
RB - LaDanian Tomlinson
R/W - Tatum Bell
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Roy Williams
TE - Owen Daniels

D/ST - Panthers
DL - Mario Williams
LB - Nick Barnett
DB - Dunta Robinson

K - Robbie Gould

BN - Michael Turner, RB
BN - Chris Brown, RB
BN - Wes Welker, WR
BN - Marty Booker, WR
BN - Keary Colbert, WR
BN - Jason Campbell, QB
BN - David Martin, TE
Surprisingly I don't see a Matt Schaub or Jacoby Jones on that roster???? :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Surprisingly I don't see a Matt Schaub or Jacoby Jones on that roster???? :D
That is no fault of mine.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
That is no fault of mine.
Sure it is, you didn't draft them........ ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Taylor can be had. Anyone interested?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Made a quick banner for the league home.

Comments? Come on... I spent a good hour on this. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like it...Chad's gushing because, my d jacked his ass up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Wes Welker can be had if you need WR help/depth.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB Gerald Hayes is on the block for possesion WR/ TE
Old 08-27-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thats an hour of your life you'll never get back................ :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Made a quick banner for the league home.

thats numero uno!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote